New to Samsung

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I finally left HTC and defected over to Samsung. This is my first android device that is nt HTC. Trying to get used to touch wiz , I so loved sense.

Well, we will see how it goes. So far the S4 is pretty awesome.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I finally left HTC and defected over to Samsung. This is my first android device that is nt HTC. Trying to get used to touch wiz , I so loved sense.

Well, we will see how it goes. So far the S4 is pretty awesome.

How long have you had your new S4? I will admit, TouchWIz is ok, but I honestly prefer Nova Launcher over TW. You can change the grid layout, scrolling speed and animation, color themes, number of dock items, dock pages, etc...

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
How long have you had your new S4? I will admit, TouchWIz is ok, but I honestly prefer Nova Launcher over TW. You can change the grid layout, scrolling speed and animation, color themes, number of dock items, dock pages, etc...

I have had it for two days now. So far very happy.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This is also my first Samsung... I had really like HTC and had moved to Motorola for a while... Touchwiz is nice, but I actually really like Apex Launcher over Nova... I was very happy to find out all the gestures and other things work just fine while using a 3rd party launcher. Camera and screen are phenomenal.

sad_old_man

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Although not new to Samsung having an S3,S2 and two original tab 10.1s my wife's S3 is due for upgrade. Although it will be later this year when 4G is officially released in the UK, the S4 is available from carriers now. Bearing in mind how difficult "her in doors" can be when things go wrong (always my fault) would it be wise to get her an S4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte