New to the Android family!

kidd0218

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! Just bought my first ever android mobile one month ago, which is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Android is an awesome platform and it was a daunting start to get it to the way I like it but luckily I found this site! It helped alot and now my Note 2, is exactly how I like it!

Looking forward to learning more about Android from here!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

guptashe

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Even my first android phone is Galaxy note 2 and its d best. That too shifting from a blackberry phone, I feel how much I was lagging behind when I had bb phone. Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

fjbivings

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I?m new here and to my Android 4.0.4 tablet as well. I thought I would try out a tablet to gain some info. This device has Wi-Fi connect only.

Its running fine and I keep adding Apps (free stuff for now) but I keep hearing about ROOT. I also have a Motorola Bravo which has Android 2.2. I know these devises are old but, so what, so am I.

What can I achieve with root? Can I even root these things? I like to ?adjust? stuff but I don?t want to ruin the devices. The tablet is a ?toy? but the phone is critical.

Any help is appreciated.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I?m new here and to my Android 4.0.4 tablet as well. I thought I would try out a tablet to gain some info. This device has Wi-Fi connect only.

Its running fine and I keep adding Apps (free stuff for now) but I keep hearing about ROOT. I also have a Motorola Bravo which has Android 2.2. I know these devises are old but, so what, so am I.

What can I achieve with root? Can I even root these things? I like to ?adjust? stuff but I don?t want to ruin the devices. The tablet is a ?toy? but the phone is critical.

Any help is appreciated.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/software-development-hacking/24796-rooting-faqs-please-post-all-related-questions-concerns-about-rooting-here.html

Give this one a shot.

kidd0218

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Even my first android phone is Galaxy note 2 and its d best. That too shifting from a blackberry phone, I feel how much I was lagging behind when I had bb phone. Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Congrats on buying your Note 2
Welcome to the occupation!

Thanks! Why occupation though? Lol

By the way, using Tapatalk on this thing is buttery smooth!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2