New to Unreal Mobile, How to get MSL code, LG Stylo 3?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

New to Unreal Mobile, I can't download mms. How do I get an MSL code? I brought my phone over from virgin mobile, a LG Stylo 3, Android 6.0 . Below are the steps I went through Thank you for any help provided.

So unreal Mobile sent me below instructions:

Step 1: Dial ##3282 # (if you have a Nexus device dial *#*#3282 #*#*)
Step 2: From here, take one of the following paths. This can vary based on the type of device you have:
Tap 'Edit' > Enter your MSL Code > Tap 'MMSC' > Enter: mms-sp.freedompop > Tap 'OK' > Tap the back key until you are back at the home screen
Tap 'Edit' > Enter your MSL Code > Tap 'Advanced' > Tap 'MMSC Setting' > Tap 'MMSC' > Enter =mms-sp.freedompop> Tap 'Save' > Tap the back key until you are back at the home screen
Tap 'MMS' > Tap 'Edit' > Enter your MSL Code > Tap 'Set URL' > Enter:mms-sp.freedompop> Tap 'OK' or 'Save' > Tap the back key once and phone will restart
Step 3: Once you've entered the new MMS web address, and saved it, restart your phone. On some devices, it may reboot on it’s own.

But after I dial ##3282 # I get a screen below with a data header and options below, each giving a choice of view and edit, when you click edit it asks for a service code, it only allows numbers to be input, customer service does not have my code, they said input six 0's, but after 5th 0 it just says error invalid code, if you try a 2nd time it shuts off your phone.

Data

Data profile

Evdo

Lte

Ehrpd

Apn settings

Browser

Mmsc

Sms

Advanced

ims

Then:
I called back today. Even called sprint, they told me to call virgin mobile, did that, they worked on it for 30 minutes, they said they are not seeing anything, they said if the phone is fully compatible, after unlocking, unreal should not have to ask for a msl code as this is a newer phone and it does not need to come with one. Is that true, the phone is compatible enough to get sms, voice, & data already. I assume all newer phones are compatible fully with other sprint mvno's. If not, I might as well cancel, as unreal's phone selection sucks.