New with a Google Fold

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
New here so be nice

I was just gifted a Google Pixel Fold after years of owning a Samsung ( can I say that brand here ) for years and years. Got fed up with my 3rd Samsung Fold after it died on me for whatever reason.

I wasn't even aware of Google having a Fold too until my husband suggested it and after checking reviews on YouTube and checking my local carrier I told him " I'll think about it " which for him isn't a NO so he got it for me for pre Valentine's Day present

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Didn't see your intro thread so officially welcome to the forum you fit perfectly into our happy place
Well hellooooooo ........... it's about time you finally welcomed meeeee haaaaa!?!? We've gone back and forth in multiple threads ummmm often derailing them and getting off topic one way or another !!

I'm hoping to keep this a happy place ofc so I'll be nice!!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Well hellooooooo ........... it's about time you finally welcomed meeeee haaaaa!?!? We've gone back and forth in multiple threads ummmm often derailing them and getting off topic one way or another !!

I'm hoping to keep this a happy place ofc so I'll be nice!!

You don't have to be nice hehe just keep happy lmao ....but now you're official since I posted here !

Reactions: BijouVixen

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
You don't have to be nice hehe just keep happy lmao ....but now you're official since I posted here !
Okaaaay if you say so ummmm I won't always be nice ahem ahem and can easily stay happy ........ as long as I have my coffee first or else it'll be really tough to be ummmm " happy " !!

Feels good to now be " official" whatever that means haaaaa I won't ask!!

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Okaaaay if you say so ummmm I won't always be nice ahem ahem and can easily stay happy ........ as long as I have my coffee first or else it'll be really tough to be ummmm " happy " !!

Feels good to now be " official" whatever that means haaaaa I won't ask!!
Coffee
3263746b8ac65467a9d27db6b02cf9b0.jpg

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm up quite early. I watch the Premarket and meditate before my family wakes up ...... this why my first cup of coffee was hours ago. I'm at Starbucks rn and it'll perk me up nicely ofc
Very nice...I'm up early most days too and enjoy the down time before anything starts for the daily work days ..WFH days are the best for days like today with less sleep and no commute

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I didn't officially welcome you in your introduction Forum
Welcome aboard!
Wow that is now the 2nd official welcome I've gotten today!!!!!! First bkdodger and now you!!!!

Weren't we going back and forth about our Pixel Folds and the attributes and dislikes we have about it?? I just realized that we were going on like that in a S24 thread haaaaaa!!!

I'm going to get into trouble with a mod soon because I did the same with bkdodger about my baking skills somewhere we shouldn't had been chit chatting in!!!

I guess it's okay to do that here since this after all is " My Happy Place "

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Wow that is now the 2nd official welcome I've gotten today!!!!!! First bkdodger and now you!!!!

Weren't we going back and forth about our Pixel Folds and the attributes and dislikes we have about it?? I just realized that we were going on like that in a S24 thread haaaaaa!!!

I'm going to get into trouble with a mod soon because I did the same with bkdodger about my baking skills somewhere we shouldn't had been chit chatting in!!!

I guess it's okay to do that here since this after all is " My Happy Place "
Yes we did lol
It's all fun stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174