BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Last edited:

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Lemme guess, you swipe using Gboard?
It's what I get for not rereading what I typed which I usually do but I'm working out at the gym atm and I was rushing typing since these guys give you this dirty look whenever you're resting between sets and typing !!

Swipe or ummm double tap?? Would it be better if I say it was autocorrect instead I think??

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It's what I get for not rereading what I typed which I usually do but I'm working out at the gym atm and I was rushing typing since these guys give you this dirty look whenever you're resting between sets and typing !!

Swipe or ummm double tap?? Would it be better if I say it was autocorrect instead I think??
Well, I've been swiping out my messages since way back when I used Swype (that really dates me!). But at least Gboard has a proofread button that helps a little. I use that especially for longer messages. It's not perfect, but it does catch a few mistakes.

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Well, I've been swiping out my messages since way back when I used Swype (that really dates me!). But at least Gboard has a proofread button that helps a little. I use that especially for longer messages. It's not perfect, but it does catch a few mistakes.
Ohhhh if I could only have said " proofread button " for certain ummm events in my life id definitely would had made far less ummmm mistakes or bad judgement choices!!

Often involving ummmm ...... tequila haaaa!! Don't ask

Reactions: jhilker

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I'm low on caffeine rn!!!
f70135764f91ee1bccab748b90a3a936.gif

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I have a couple more hours before I end my fast. It'll be an early OMAD dinner for me which will probably be another salad! For now a few shots would be best
Ha good luck with it ..but I like to reward my fast with a good meal ...I'm two meals in so far and one cookie and two chocolate minis

Reactions: BijouVixen

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Ha good luck with it ..but I like to reward my fast with a good meal ...I'm two meals in so far and one cookie and two chocolate minis
With the dreary, snowy weather my kids wanted to go to their favorite ramen place so being such a good mommy I ofc took them there!

Not bad for an OMAD and still under my caloric requirement
d2b178f38cca538b4440b10bf250bfb7.jpg

Last edited:

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
We're both early morning risers !!! I've been waking up early for years, if not decades. Even back in H.S. when I was in a varsity team we would practice early morning and I continued that in college as well.

Nowadays it's me watching the Premarket and looking for news that may impact the market at open. It also give me time to meditate and have my " quality time " to myself. Don't ask

Reactions: Bkdodger1

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
We're both early morning risers !!! I've been waking up early for years, if not decades. Even back in H.S. when I was in a varsity team we would practice early morning and I continued that in college as well.

Nowadays it's me watching the Premarket and looking for news that may impact the market at open. It also give me time to meditate and have my " quality time " to myself. Don't ask
What varsity team were you on?

And you know when you say "don't ask," that just makes me want to ask even more?

Reactions: BijouVixen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54