Nexus 10 Compatibility Issues

BuJ_14

May 1, 2013
Visit site
When I search for apps I've read about, very often my N10 says that its not compatible with them. Specifically FIFA 12, the new update for Locket, and the Jawbone UP companion app. Is there any reliable way around this? If not, is it worth selling my N10 and picking up a new N7 2013 assuming it will be more compatible?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
When I search for apps I've read about, very often my N10 says that its not compatible with them. Specifically FIFA 12, the new update for Locket, and the Jawbone UP companion app. Is there any reliable way around this? If not, is it worth selling my N10 and picking up a new N7 2013 assuming it will be more compatible?

There are a number of reasons an app my not be compatible, right now it may have to do with the Nexus 10 being upgraded to 4.3 and the apps not having been updated to work on 4.3. Your best bet is to contact the Developer of the app and ask them directly about it. It takes time for them to test things to make sure they don't release a buggy product. For example MX player was working on my N10 with 4.2.2 but when I updated to 4.3 I had to wait almost 2 weeks for them to release a version of MX player that was compatible with 4.3. Another example is the Netflix app it function on 4.3 however they were still having problems they only just recently updated the app with some 4.3 modifications.

BuJ_14

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, that was helpful but I haven't upgraded to 4.3 (waiting for CM 10.2) yet. So it shouldn't be an issue...

Posted via Android Central App

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
The Jawbone app was not compatible before 4.3 either. The app developer has to certify it with the device before it shows as compatible in the Play Store. Don't assume the N7 will be compatible either for any of these apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman