Nexus 4 16GB - Black - Fair Condition - $215

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Item Description:
Hi all, I'm selling my black 16GB Nexus 4 (Play Store version). It's in fair condition with some cosmetic damage (see below for details), but fully functional. I have a Galaxy Note 2 and had been using the Nexus as a backup, but I'm finding I dont really need it between my Nexus 7 and my Note so I thought I'd throw it up for sale and see if anyone's interested.
Price:
$215 shipped
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
Unlocked, of course. :)
Condition:
I'll be honest - it's in somewhat rough shape cosmetically, but functions 100% perfectly with no issues. There are scuffs and small dents along the bezel on the corners and on the bottom, and a chip underneath the glass on the front of the device near the top right hand corner. It isn't on the visible part of the screen itself but in the top bezel. It's about the size of the tip of a pen (or, for reference, about the size of the front facing camera). There is also a very light scuff on the screen less than 1mm from when I had it in my pocket before I had the ZAGG protector put on (it is invisible underneath it - I had forgotten it was there). There are also three very faint key marks on the back glass near the top, but you have to look at them in direct light and up close to see them. None of the corner damage to the bezel is visible if you use the OEM bumper, and with a snap-on plastic case the chip under the glass is almost invisible. All of the damage is cosmetic only and the device is otheriwse completely functional. It had a couple of unfortunate drops when I had the OEM bumper before I got a plastic snapon case for it (which I broke trying to remove).

The damage to the bezel/corners is completely invisible if you use the OEM bumper. The chip to the front is nearly invisible if you use a two-piece plastic snap on case (as I was after the bumper proved not very effective in preventing damage from the drop). It's been acting as my backup phone (I replaced it with a Galaxy Note 2) and I'm in no big rush to sell it. I just havent been using it as much and figured I'd see if anyone is interested. If you don't mind the cosmetic damage and intend on buying a case that will largely hide it anyway, then this would be a good deal for you. It includes the phone, the box, and charger (unfortunately I do not have the earphones or SIM removal tool).

Item Location:
Stockton, CA
Shipping Details:
USPS Priority Flat-Rate shipped within 1 business day of your payment
Payment Options: Paypal, Gmail/Google Wallet
Additional Info:
I am firm on the price - I'd rather just keep the phone if no one is interested at the current price.
Photos:
Photos available here. I can add additional photos as needed.
Contact Info
Please PM or post below. I dont participate in the boards much but I've been around a while, have bought or sold on Swappa, here on AC, and previously on XDA. I'm willing to provide whatever information you need to feel comfortable buying from me. :)

Thanks guys!

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Bump, and price drop to $195 shipped. Not going to haggle over $20. If additional pics or anything are needed, please let me know. Its really not noticible with a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis