Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Cool, I will do that also, I emailed them yesterday but they take a say or two to respond, if they say no in the email then I will call, thanks.
hey. i called them at 1-855-836-3987, just said that I ordered on the 27th, got the "shipped" email on the 30th and received it on the 6th (yesterday), and would like a shipping refund because I received it 4 business days after the initial shipping notice. He was like "oh ok, i agree with you, let me get this approved by my supervisor". Good luck :D

Ragala Sanjay

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Guys please help me , is there any one with same issue please ,help the order says status pending .

a>

a>

GlowyBubbles

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Ordered: November 28th, 2012. 8:00 PST.
Credit Card: Charged
Shipment: 8 - 9 weeks.
Tracking info: Not received yet.
Version: 8GB.
Has anyone who ordered the 8GB version on the 27th (or any date near the 27th) received it yet? :eek:.

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Nov 27th at 4:15 PST, with a 2-3 week estimate. No email, no charge (still pending on Google Wallet). Urghh, considering ordering one tomorrow to see if it ships sooner. Which is sad, quite frankly, on Google's part.

V_123

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 8GB on Nov 27th w/ at 6-7 week shipping estimate. No shipping notification yet. The initial charge on my credit card dropped off last week.

Any 8GB Nov 27th folks got their Nexus 4?

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Nov 27th at 4:15 PST, with a 2-3 week estimate. No email, no charge (still pending on Google Wallet). Urghh, considering ordering one tomorrow to see if it ships sooner. Which is sad, quite frankly, on Google's part.

Can I ask you why that is sad on google's part? You got a 2-3 weeks estimate. It hasn't been 2 weeks yet. So the people that got the first emails turned out to be wrong, the people that just ordered and already got them are lucky...you are neither. You are right where Google said you should be which is waiting. That is good for Google...

SteveMW

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on Nov 27 and it was shipped Dec 7, is enroute with delivery scheduled Dec 10. A friend ordered his about 5 minutes later than me a received a message stating his would be delivered Dec 19.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Some of the 2-3 week shipping people need to have patience, and understand what "Ships in 2-3 weeks" means. I'm one of them with a Nexus 4 coming, be patient folks yours will be shipping soon.

Ragala Sanjay

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
my status says pending is there any problem ??

I too got the same 4-5 weeks shipping when i booked 16 GIG but did not get any mail till now from the day i purchased . :-(
:'(

jermhawaii

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else who ordered on Nov 27th with the estimate shipping time 2-3 weeks that DIDN'T get any type of shipping notification yet? It seems like most of the 2-3 weekers are getting their shipping notifications. I hope i'm not the only one. Plus, when i checked under 'My orders & settings' I noticed that my date changed from November 27th to December 6th. I talked to my cousin that ordered about the same time as me and he got his shipping notification a few days ago and should be getting his later on today.

My Status:
16 GB
Ordered November 27th 2012 5:13:16 PM UTC-8
2-3 weeks
Pending

Last edited:

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else who ordered on Nov 27th with the estimate shipping time 2-3 weeks that DIDN'T get any type of shipping notification yet? It seems like most of the 2-3 weekers are getting their shipping notifications. I hope i'm not the only one. Plus, when i checked under 'My orders & settings' I noticed that my date changed from November 27th to December 6th. I talked to my cousin that ordered about the same time as me and he got his shipping notification a few days ago and should be getting his later on today.

My Status:
16 GB
Ordered November 27th 2012 5:13:16 PM UTC-8
2-3 weeks
Pending

I am in the same boat as you. Same 16GB model, same order time (Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8 ) and I have the same Dec 6th in G-Play, and no charge on my CC yet.. Based on what I have been reading, I am expecting a order update on Monday or even Tuesday.