Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

bertwgreen

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16GB Nexus on November 27, 2012 4:48:42 PM UTC-8 (from Chicago). Just received an email that it will ship today, along with UPS tracking. My credit card statement was authorized yesterday. Can't wait!

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY! No Email yet, but checked my wallet status:

Your order has been shipped!
Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..
Dec 11 Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-xxxx for $390.47. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 11 Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package #1ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nov 27 Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27 You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxx@gmail.com

Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:51:37 PM UTC-8

swartzz

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just cancelled my order....no way, am working this hard to get a company to take my money and sell a product to me. I'll buy an unlocked galaxy note 2 or iPhone even :)confused:) ...cost a little more but at least, the want my money and act like they care.

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Just cancelled my order....no way, am working this hard to get a company to take my money and sell a product to me. I'll buy an unlocked galaxy note 2 or iPhone even :)confused:) ...cost a little more but at least, the want my money and act like they care.

I feel you bro. I'm considering the same.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It is approx 24 hours since I saw the charge appear on my CC and I see a update in my G-Wallet:
----------------------------
Dec 11: Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-XXXX for $391.26. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 11: Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package #1Z7F382V02XX97XXXX
UPS STATUS: Louisville, KY, United States 12/11/2012 1:48 P.M. Origin Scan
Nov 27: Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27: You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to aXXXXX@XXXXX.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
Order Number: 1573XXXXX654324XXX77.1XXX295XXX076XXX
-------------------------

Brandon Green

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 at 7pm on Dec 7th (Friday quoted 6-7 weeks shipping, google said I'd get the phone by Jan 23rd), got my shipping notice before/around 4am this morning (Dec 11th), I did link my device, and I doubt this did anything, but I did email google with a bogus story that this was an Xmas gift (and threatened cancellation ), never got a reply but I guess its a moot point now, hopefully I'll have of tomorrow? Its already departed its "origin"

Edit: also I was never emailed by google, I checked google wallet and there was my tracking number

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 at 7pm on Dec 7th (Friday quoted 6-7 weeks shipping, google said I'd get the phone by Jan 23rd), got my shipping notice before/around 4am this morning (Dec 11th), I did link my device, and I doubt this did anything, but I did email google with a bogus story that this was an Xmas gift (and threatened cancellation ), never got a reply but I guess its a moot point now, hopefully I'll have of tomorrow? Its already departed its "origin"

Edit: also I was never emailed by google, I checked google wallet and there was my tracking number

When u mentioned u sent them an email are you talking about the support / "where's my shipping/order info" link?

I got always a "right-after-I-send" a automated response from google telling me the same sh*t including a Neuxs 4 typo...

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
How do I go about canceling an order?

I will do 2 things: first I will call my cardholder to deny any try to charge my card... then I will go to a link that is inside the order on Wallet... there's a "How do I cancel my order?" ... if I can't go further there I will just see they trying to charge and not being able to.

And I will laugh because they lost $760 and a customer for the lifetime.:-$

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
they told me i have to wait till it arrives and refuse the item and have ups send it back to them, then i can get a refund....i ordered with my debit card since i don't have a credit card atm...is this my only option?

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
IME, there are just as many "bad apples" with all people, regardless of race or religion or whatever. However, I tend to be extra alert and cautious when I know someone is lying or just trying to cover up their tracks or are manipulative, like the Sri Lankan twins on Amazing Race 21. I was real glad to see them go!

:D

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 11/27 @ ~4:15pst. Got it yesterday. Already unlocked and using cm10.1. Definitely best phone I've owned.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums