Nexus 6P FCC info

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting to get away from my Samsung Galaxy S5 for a while now and hopefully Sprint will get this too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sprint has to have it as they are part of ..... Google fi with t mobile but it sounds like no carriers are going to sell them only Google

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

LiGhTMaGiCk

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Sprint has to have it as they are part of ..... Google fi with t mobile but it sounds like no carriers are going to sell them only Google

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I won't be getting one then as I can't just drop $500 - $700 in one shot for a phone.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess I won't be getting one then as I can't just drop $500 - $700 in one shot for a phone.

finance it on a credit card. so long as your 18 with decent credit, you can get 0% financing from 15-18 months at pretty much any bank.

if that's not any option, do yourself a favor and open a free savings account, and set up an automatic transfer if just $10 a week. this time next year you'll be ahead of the curve and can buy the Nexus it whatever phone you like without relying on a carrier.

BDUBWILK

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I am buying this specifically because I don't want to get it from a carrier. Who wants a couple dozen junk apps they can't remove.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness