[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. That is one nice device (although I'm still waiting for the multi-window update).

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Atrix

Absolutely loved it until I started having problems with my fingerprint scanner. Still love the size and the UI too though.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My last Nexus is also my first my Galaxy Nexus from Verizon. I still love it and I'd like to add to my Nexus collection!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Josh515

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I bought it the day it launched in the US. I really need some more (and newer) Android devices to use, I've been so tempted recently and am going to have to spend my money on one eventually (unless of course I am lucky enough to win a Nexus 7 from Android Central, and even then the temptation is still there)!

Bryan Lucas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope I'm still eligible as haven't gotten an Android device yet, but I'm looking to convert soon.

I currently have an iPhone 4 but I'm looking at upgrading to a Galaxy S III or Note 2 depending on what I get for Christmas and Birthday (12/31) cash.

I'd love a Nexus 7 to go with it because the iPad mini is too expensive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko