[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

never_end20

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Even though I hardly talk to my dad anymore, I wish him the best. He ALWAYS pulled through for our family through thick and thin to make sure we had a Christmas dinner and presents to open.

anon(680423)

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
My parents are wonderful people for letting me, my boyfriend, our dog & 2 cats crash at their house for the holidays before we move halfway across the country!!

Also, Happy Holidays to everyone at Android Central and all its members! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

djseanstyles

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
It says to say something nice about anyone at all, so I'd just like to thank my friend Michelle for always thinking of others and helping me find another, better, more stable job in this economy.

lothaen

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to Santa as its my sons first ever Christmas and can't wait to see him enjoy Xmas.

I love my family including the naughty cats that keep waking my son up

I'm also happy that there are so many friendly communities around the internet that make you feel welcome ;-)

bgruber17

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I am thankful for you all, here at Mobile Nations but specifically at Android Central for this opportunity to win a Nexus 7. Thanks so much.

mdoyal1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to all the families in Newtown, CT and to wish a very happy holiday, even in the face of adversity.

larzmarshall

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I would love for my wife to have something like this. She is a reading teacher for 6th graders here in a small town in Appalachia. Its hard work...and I think she would find this helpful...and a special treat!

cbprod

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Happy holidays to everyone at Android Central ...wishing my wife was with me for the holidays. I'm newly married and shes in India right now. cant wait until you get here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796