Nexus 7: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

Dipesh Shrestha

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

Hello i had bought android tablet model A touch A703 just before 3 days and it was working i installed befunky.com application and tried to launch suddenly tablet stopped working and when i press power its not turned on. While i insert charger it appear red battery only for 4-5 sec and disappear. Could you please help me for this problem. i will be very grateful

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

I just got my tablet PC yesterday and I charged it over night and it still won't turn on. It makes a faint whirling sound, like it's trying to turn on, but the screen is still black and nothing happens. I NEED HELP BIG TIME!!!! I've tried every single tiny little thing I can think of and NOTHING is working!!! I'm so frustrated I could scream! The tablet doesn't have a reset button and nothing pops up when I plug it into the computer. SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP! :confused: :(

HO WAHKIT

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Is this not just Nexus 7 2012 forum ? why people is telling other Tablet they have can't start ?

Unless its Nexus 7 not just simply tell that your tablet did not start. :)

This crazy :)

HO WAHKIT

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Is it a refurbished set ?

I just got my tablet PC yesterday and I charged it over night and it still won't turn on. It makes a faint whirling sound, like it's trying to turn on, but the screen is still black and nothing happens. I NEED HELP BIG TIME!!!! I've tried every single tiny little thing I can think of and NOTHING is working!!! I'm so frustrated I could scream! The tablet doesn't have a reset button and nothing pops up when I plug it into the computer. SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP! :confused: :(

HO WAHKIT

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

model A touch A703 ?

Here is about Nexus 7 dude.
Not any tommy, dicky or harry Tablet :)

Hello i had bought android tablet model A touch A703 just before 3 days and it was working i installed befunky.com application and tried to launch suddenly tablet stopped working and when i press power its not turned on. While i insert charger it appear red battery only for 4-5 sec and disappear. Could you please help me for this problem. i will be very grateful

HO WAHKIT

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

haha another NOT Nexus tablet can't turn on. Here is Nexus thread dude.

My Lenovo tablet turns on sometimes and then shutdown and wont open again can you help?:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

So its Hisense :) again not Nexus problem again....go get a Nexus dude LoL :)

I have an hisense tabelt and its a small crack atthe bottom of it, and now it won't turn on!!! I need help... Please... Or let me know if you want to buy it so i can use the money to buy another one.

Realized something: Cheap Android tablets suck.

SCREW IT, I'LL JUST BUY A NOOK INSTEAD. At least they are not cheap and quite expensive.

But still, can you guys please help me get my tablet on? my mom is not talking to me anymore! it belongs to her not me!

worrdy

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

i turned on my tablet and the screen is changing colour to white and then it turns back to its original and the android logo wont come up, its jus a blank screen i see, can someone help:(

kota johnston

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

my tabled wont turn on I used a different charger I didn't get a electric shock its not hot but it wont turn on and the green guy doestn even show HELP!

EmmaHudson

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Hi
If you know how to sort out this problem please do tell me.I just recently(about 4 to 5 months ago)brought a samsung tab 2 7.0 inch,it cannot switch back on I did try to hold down the on power botten for 30 secs and without any luck.There where no problems with the tablet so have no idea what could have gone wrong.It won't respond to chareging ,becasue normally the little chargeing cicle would came on but it does't.Please do tell me how to sort out this problem.

Try holding down the power botten for 30secs if it switches on then yay for you becasue it worked twice for me but this time it did't work.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome, all of you, to Android Central! The problem of a device not powering on or charging can be due to various causes:

1. Faulty charging cable or charging block--this equipment can fail, and sometimes can fail very easily, especially if it's from a 3rd party. Try a new charging cable or charging block, preferably an official OEM (original equipment manufacturer) one.

2. Using a charging cable or charging block designed for another device--different devices may come with chargers that provide different amperage. Use the charging cable/charging block that came with your device, whenever possible.

3. Problems with the charging port on the device--this could be due to debris in the port, a loose connection, or general hardware failure. You could try cleaning the charging port with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. If you're highly technical, you could try swapping the port out, but most people would need to bring the device in to a repair expert.

4. Screen failure--if you hear startup tones and/or feel vibrations, but the screen is blank, the screen may have failed. This usually requires a repair expert.

5. Other general hardware failure--could be charging circuits, motherboard, CPU, etc. In this case the device is probably unrecoverable.