Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
We need that official red and white colored VZ document that is prefaced with

Basking Ridge New Jersey

We are proud to announce the GN blah blah

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if Costco will have any in stock on the 8th?? My 3 month exchange time is almost up with my Droid Bionic!! :(

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

Ya I called them an hour ago and the girl said "the galaxy Nexus information is confidential right now. Goes along with that document that leaked a few minutes ago about keeping a tight lip about the phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I wonder when we all will get the email from Verizon that we signed up for 3 months ago.....a week after the phone launches is going to be my guess.

idkwhothatis123

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I wonder when we all will get the email from Verizon that we signed up for 3 months ago.....a week after the phone launches is going to be my guess.

Judging by prior experiences, a day after its announced is typical. Which is so stupid.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Just saw it with my own eyes at my friends store in Maryland. She said they still haven't received any notice on when they can sell them however. But they do have their full stock in of the phones. Hopefully they go on sale tomorrow or Friday.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I hope there is a car dock available in the US soon...

I have a spare 12V inverter for a laptop lying around (that I used to take on planes and for traveling in the car). I might just spring for a second charging cradle package and modify the cradle to work in the car, using the inverter. Tuck the inverter under the dash, direct wire it to the fuse box, then run the cradle's power plug to the inverter.

Jay Nova

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a spare 12V inverter for a laptop lying around (that I used to take on planes and for traveling in the car). I might just spring for a second charging cradle package and modify the cradle to work in the car, using the inverter. Tuck the inverter under the dash, direct wire it to the fuse box, then run the cradle's power plug to the inverter.

Doesnt the Nexus have the electrical contacts? I really want to take advantage of that in a car dock. It'd be so nice to just be able to pop my phone in and out of the cradle without messing with plugging in and out a wire every time. I know I saw a Samsung Car dock that takes advantage of it, but it was not for LTE version. So dont know if it'd be compatible.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Doesnt the Nexus have the electrical contacts? I really want to take advantage of that in a car dock. It'd be so nice to just be able to pop my phone in and out of the cradle without messing with plugging in and out a wire every time. I know I saw a Samsung Car dock that takes advantage of it, but it was not for LTE version. So dont know if it'd be compatible.

The cradle uses those contacts on the side of the phone, from what I gather. You slip the phone in the cradle and makes contact to the charging pins that way.

The power connector on the back of the cradle would connect to the inverter, not the phone itself.

natedeezy

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Woot! just played with one as well, went in to return the wife's iPhone and they had a live one sitting behind the counter. Besides letting me play with it for a bit they claimed to know nothing. The look on the managers face was priceless like I was holding his new born baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal