NEXUS [poll]

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Moto hardware, Google software...this has win written all over it.

ps, I love my VZW Nexus.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

rickybello

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I think most of the commenter's has had all nexus (I had) and I think we need a change from Samsung. I'll go with Asus or moto

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ronzkie21

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
HTC with S4 Pro, 2GB of RAM, at least 32GB of storage, 4.5-4.8" HD display, at least 2500mAH battery, and hopefully available from T-Mobile. I'm gonna miss Sense if HTC comes up with this.

dsandman87

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Easy! My top 10, in order of most wanted:
1) Lenovo. Seriously.
2) Apple (lol)
3) Nokia (again, lol)
4) Moto
5) Sony
6) HTC
7) Asus
8) Samsung (with better materials, less plastic)
9) Acer
10) Amazon (one final lol)

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Sony.

I'm one of the few who actually took a good experience from owning an xperia x10. I had mine long enough that I got the bootloader unlocked and got some real good roms. I love sony's UI too....if I have to choose one over the holo UI, sony's would be it!! They are the only company that has a full library of games behind it, as well as over 50 years as a major manufacturer of high end electronics....not to mention the years of experience sony has building audio devices and portable devices. Their cameras are always top notch!! The smile recognition feature they brought forth in GB is just amazing!! Let's not forget that sony had the first panoramic camera app!! All others are based on sony's design. I'm also a big fan of timescape. The things developers can do with it and create add-ons available in the market....that's a great perk!!

Sony was also the first manufacturer to allow end users to OFFICIALLY unlock bootloaders for sim free gsm devices. And let's not forget they open sourced their playstation mobile dev kit!!! What other manufacturer do you know that's actively working side-by-side with the AOSP community without even having a nexus device officially? Hell, google loves them so much, they gave them an honorary pseudo-nexus device by giving it full aosp support!!!

My vote??? Sony, all the way!! I want an Xperia Nexus, please! :D

blarelli

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I know this might seem odd, but I'd like to see one from oppa. They make some pretty interesting designs, and if nothing else, would provide something different than the more popular android manufacturers.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't mind LG. I would buy an Optimus G if it came to Verizon, some of the features that were shown in the videos are really awesome, and priliminary vids of performance seem great. So if an OG Nexus were made I'd buy the hell out of it. I love my G Nex, most of the time, but I'm looking for more stable radios and a better camera.

Triclops

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I want a Motorola Nexus Maxx. Solid reception, amazing battery and a LOUD speaker! My original Droid had a ghetto blaster on the back of it...made the speaker on my GNex that much more disappointing.

smacsteve

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I would choose Motorola mostly because its an American company and its quality is amazing. I've had the last two Nexus devices and love the curve screen. For some reason that is just cool and it feels nice in my hand. I'd also like to see HTC have another go at it as they have as good of quality as the Moto does. The ones that don't interest me are LG and Sony. Wouldn't even consider them.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
HTC for me I could care less about it being made in america, the majority of products that are sold in america are made overseas due to big "american" corporations not supporting the united states by outsourcing jobs anyways.

Other than that though HTC has pretty solid radio quality and rock solid build quality in experiences with them. Plus HTC is the only android manufacturer with semi original designs anyways.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree with previous comment Tesla was the first to harness electrical current he just wasn't credited with it because everyone that he was crazy at the time. Oh and never mind that he isn't american.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

SoreAintya

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
First, I don't think it'd be in Samsung best interest right now to do another Nexus device. The S3 is still selling like hotcakes and the Note2 is right around the corner for North American release..just wouldn't be a smart business move in my opinion.

Second, after seeing HTC's new "J Butterfly" (or whatever it's called) all I can say is WOW, Take my money! This looks and sounds amazing, and I knew they could make a device without that hideous 9inch camera bulge on the back!
I'm not a brand loyalist even though 5 (soon to be 6 with the Note2) of my last device's have been Samsung devices, not because I <3 Samsung, but because they were the best options for me at the time.
That said, I'd love to see a Motorola or HTC Nexus, hell, I'd love to see a quality Moto device on AT&T period, anything other than the Atrix "brand" that's forgettable before you get it out of the store.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
My Motorola WiFi is still getting updates. Its only 10 tablet with 4.1.2 jellybean. Remove the carrier aspect of phones and updates come nicely.
HTC - best screens.
Samsung second, but I'll still root for underdog HTC
Never Motorola again after the fiascoes with their failure to update or support phones even a couple months old - poor poor support

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2