Ray

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am running clean rom 2.0 and I am getting error 303 when I open the NFL app
anyone know of a way to fix this?
Thanks
Ray

Pretty sure its because of the ROM and not having the Verizon login client even though you may have installed My Verizon. I believe on Scotts ROMs website there was a post about it.

Reactions: dubge

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ok thats what I thought, I have not installed my verizon at all so maybe I will try that
I did a search for a solution and couldn't find anything except a person complaining for someone to search on xda for the solution, I did search and didnt find it.
So many people over there are so ignorant, I dont understand how someone can take the time to reply with a complaint when they know the solution

Thanks

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
ok thats what I thought, I have not installed my verizon at all so maybe I will try that
I did a search for a solution and couldn't find anything except a person complaining for someone to search on xda for the solution, I did search and didnt find it.
So many people over there are so ignorant, I dont understand how someone can take the time to reply with a complaint when they know the solution

Thanks

Lol I know what you mean. I don't think its going to be possible to get it until someone figures out a way to rip the apk and take out the fact that you need the Verizon login client which is different than My Verizon sadly.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am running clean rom 2.0 and I am getting error 303 when I open the NFL app
anyone know of a way to fix this?
Thanks
Ray

Did you ever resolve your issue ?
I'm running the nfl app on CleanRom 2.0.1

Edit:
I posted on XDA(in the CleanRoM thread) and on another thread in this forum of the solution that fixed it for me.
I used root exployer and went to system>app, found the apk named VzwSigSSOEngine.apk renamed it to VzwSigSOSEngine.apk.bak Then downloaded from the playstore Verizon login,and NFL Mobile installed them,signed into NFL Mobile and it worked .
Before I renamed that apk, I tried to install Verizon login but would not install ,it gave me an error forgot what exactly the error was . I have been running NFL Mobile for about a week now.

sent from my S III

Last edited:

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Did you ever resolve your issue ?
I'm running the nfl app on CleanRom 2.0.1

Edit:
I posted on XDA(in the CleanRoM thread) and on another thread in this forum of the solution that fixed it for me.
I used root exployer and went to system>app, found the apk named VzwSigSSOEngine.apk renamed it to VzwSigSOSEngine.apk.bak Then downloaded from the playstore Verizon login,and NFL Mobile installed them,signed into NFL Mobile and it worked .
Before I renamed that apk, I tried to install Verizon login but would not install ,it gave me an error forgot what exactly the error was . I have been running NFL Mobile for about a week now.

sent from my S III

Thanks, it looks like I dont have that apk in there?

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Was hoping this fix would work for me as well, I haven't been able to log into my Verizon or NFL Mobile since I got my S3. Unfortunately, no dice. Renamed apk, downloaded vzw log in, and tried to sign into NFL Mobile.

Got the same "username / password doesn't match" which isn't true. Then, if I try to use the "forgot username /password" I get a server error.

Tried contacting vzw numerous times... Always get the "I know this must be frustrating for you, but there is no known fix." asked for a credit to my bill until i5a working and there response is "its a free app, not our fault it doesn't work.... Tough luck."

Rooted stock rom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Neverender326

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I ended up installing a different rom and it works fine now

Yeah but you shouldn't have to. Rooted / Stock / JB / Unlocked it shouldn't matter. If i can log into My Verizon and download the app from the Market it should work. The checks they have in place are BS. I'm connected to their network and paying for the service I should be able to simply download the app and use it. Instead I'm paying for the sub and can't use the app on any JB ROM. It's pretty maddening. I can download it from the market but can't use it. I decided i'd rather have JB than NFL since I usually go to the bar to watch the games anyway. Oh well. I had it working on Synergy 1.7 but i want JB. Hoping for a fix soon.

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but you shouldn't have to. Rooted / Stock / JB / Unlocked it shouldn't matter. If i can log into My Verizon and download the app from the Market it should work. The checks they have in place are BS. I'm connected to their network and paying for the service I should be able to simply download the app and use it. Instead I'm paying for the sub and can't use the app on any JB ROM. It's pretty maddening. I can download it from the market but can't use it. I decided i'd rather have JB than NFL since I usually go to the bar to watch the games anyway. Oh well. I had it working on Synergy 1.7 but i want JB. Hoping for a fix soon.

I want it working on ICS.... I haven't been able to log in since I got the damn phone. I asked for a credit until they fix it, was told that since it's a free app, no.

In that case, I believe I will no longer be using wifi, and see just how many GB I can download on 4G a month. I bet if I try real hard, I could get to around 100.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

monkeypunch35

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I got NFL Moible and I think WatchESPN to work on CleanROM. I ended up ONLY installing the Verizon Login App from the play store, and everything began to work.