Nightly's question

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So I've been flashing CM9 Nightly's for a week now. I was wondering if there's a way to keep everything like i have it before i flash another CM9 Nightly? So i don't have to set my whole phone up again. You know like the Widgets, App shortcuts and ETC.
Had to ask this question^^ Because if there's been an easier way I'll go nuts lmao..:-[

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
When you flash nightlies, you don't normally have to do a data wipe. If you just wipe the Dalvik cache, and do a backup, you are good to go. It's when you wipe the data that you have to start all over again.

Reactions: OptimusNotPrime

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
At the very least wipe cache AND dalvik cache AND format /system (under mounts & storage.. No, this will not erase your data either). For nightlies that will usually be alright. If you run into issues at any point, especially ones not being reported elsewhere, assume you need to do a full wipe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: OptimusNotPrime

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
At the very least wipe cache AND dalvik cache AND format /system (under mounts & storage.. No, this will not erase your data either). For nightlies that will usually be alright. If you run into issues at any point, especially ones not being reported elsewhere, assume you need to do a full wipe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Exactly what i did 8) Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays