no 4.4.4 update on moto G

alfick3

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
4 of my friends have a moto g, and they all got the update, how come k haven't?

Posted via Android Central App
There is absolutely no way any of us can know why you haven't gotten the update yet. How can you even think that we'd know? Be patient and wait; it'll come to you.

Sent from my 7" Galaxy Tab 2 GT P3113

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, since 4.4.2, i have rooted my G, so when I tried updating to 4.4.3 I couldn't because of the custom recovery, being forced to flash the ROM manually (the official one from Motorola), worked perfectly but now, I thought I would get the notification for the update even if I couldn't update it but I didn't.

I was thinking I could factory reset and see if I can get the update.. Since 4.4.3 has some weird bugs, the vibration is not working at all

alfick3

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Not all regions and phone versions have gotten 4.4.4 yet. The U.S. XT1034, for example, hasn't gotten it yet. That's what I'm running, and I'm still on 4.4.3. Like I said earlier, just be patient. If you have a version that is getting it, you'll likely get the notification. You just have to be patient.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I understand that it depends, but my friend, who is using the same network as me, bought the same moto G as me (amazon) and he got the update almost immediately. And since I flashed the ROM to get 4.4.3, I'm starting to think I won't get it :p

alfick3

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I understand that it depends, but my friend, who is using the same network as me, bought the same moto G as me (amazon) and he got the update almost immediately. And since I flashed the ROM to get 4.4.3, I'm starting to think I won't get it :p

You haven't told us what version you have yet. I'm tellin' ya, the U.S. unlocked version hasn't gotten it yet. If you have a different version, well, then go out and find your firmware. There is a link on the XDA forum to the stock firmware, and if yours is one that has gotten it, then you should be able to find it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disappointer