No sound from speaker during music play

mknath

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I am having Moto G3 and it is only 3 months old! Since last few days, I do not find any audio in my phone neither do I receive an call if someone tries to contact me. All the media files and video files are without any audio. I am not at all a tech savvy person, so intricacies of the phone is beyond my reach. Will anybody tell me ho to fix this problem or I will have to go to the Service Center of Motorola. The service centers of Motorala are few and far between and if there is one I have to travel a lot. In any case anybody can help me in this regard. I am using Marshmallow 6.01.

Adam Bradshaw

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I am having Moto G3 and it is only 3 months old! Since last few days, I do not find any audio in my phone neither do I receive an call if someone tries to contact me. All the media files and video files are without any audio. I am not at all a tech savvy person, so intricacies of the phone is beyond my reach. Will anybody tell me ho to fix this problem or I will have to go to the Service Center of Motorola. The service centers of Motorala are few and far between and if there is one I have to travel a lot. In any case anybody can help me in this regard. I am using Marshmallow 6.01.

I had same problem moto G 3rd gen, 2 days old. I went into settings, sounds and profiles. Tapped each of the 3 notification bars so it did a test sound I.e. slightly higher or lower than how it was set and it's done the job. Hope it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jnegrin881

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I just read on another thread to install "soundabout" app. I did it and yahoo, it works gret now. Just set media to speaker and everything else leave on default.

makaveli juinoi

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
It just happened again. I plugged in the headphones and sound came through them. When I unplugged them, there was no sound from the speaker.

When I used the Soundabout app, I had to set the media output preference to phone speaker to get sound to come out of the speaker.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

None works for my Tecno 8h

Dizufroh

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes, the media volume is at an audible level. It seems to happen randomly when I try to play music through the phone's rear speaker. A reboot solves it. Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Thanks.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

This happened to me and it took me awhile to figure out what happened. Turns out I had synced my phone with a Bluetooth device. Once I turned that Bluetooth device off I had sound again. Try turning the Bluetooth off on your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nf0RC3R1

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I read something about the phone thinking headphones are plugged into the jack even when they're not. The next time it happens, I'll try plugging in my headphones and report back with the results.

I had the same problem recently with my Nexus 6. I plugged in the headphones and when I removed it there was sound. Apparently, the phone thought that there were headphones plugged in and so no output was being channelled through the phones speakers. Thanks for the idea. Since then I have sound and everything is working just fine.

Shraddha_26

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
To solve this, go to Sound Settings in your settings menu and select either ringtone or notification sound. Quickly play it for a second and back out. Problem solved

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Hello
I have some problem about volume...
When I plays the song that time the sound of this song is not hearing loudly... When I connect the earphones that time the sound have been lil bit increased.. and loud then tell me what I do... My mobile model is Motorola moto g turbo...
Then suggest me

Thanks