No sound or vibrate

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Samsung watches since Samsung bright them to the market years ago.

I drive truck and half the reason I have a smart watch is to me and to look at my watch for calls and notifications.

I also use a Bluetooth headset. I've got a issue, if I'm on the phone using the headset my watch will not make a sound or vibrate, even though I have it set to do it, it does when not on phone. The watch screen will light up for new notifications but I don't always see that.

If I force the watch in LTE mode then I get the ringing and notifications sounds and vibrations.

Previous watches I would get the sounds and vibrations. Am I missing something, or did Samsung decide they know best.. It could be a Google thing also.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Out of curiosity, do you have the watch system settings set for vibrate all? It's the first set of options under settings>sounds and vibration.

Maybe this can force to vibrate when on calls?Screenshot_20230325_094438_settings.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U using AC Forums mobile app

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is set to sound, but below it I have sound and vibrate checked.

I think it's the Bluetooth aspect, watch is connected to phone and Bluetooth headset is connected to phone, they don't want to share the sound.

I just tested this out and watch stays silent and no vibrate. Only thing that works while using headset is forcing LTE on the watch. Thanks for suggestion though, worth a shot.

Reactions: mlblack16

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter