Noob Assist Please

recondoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
So I've been trying out the V-10 for about 5 or 6 months now and have been really happy with it except that it is Lollipop rather than MM. Today I received notice from AT&T that MM push is now available. I hooked up to WiFi, plugged my phone into the charger and let her rip. After about 10 seconds, the "Communication in Progress" message disappears and I get a chance to "Continue Update" with no signs of any kind that it is or isn't downloading an update. Does anyone know if it is? I'm lost on this and frustrated.
Thanks,
Doc

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen that before. I would reboot and see if it continues. If not, try to manually go the software updates and see if it starts again. If not, try to update via LG Bridge. Let us know if you have any more issues.

recondoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen that before. I would reboot and see if it continues. If not, try to manually go the software updates and see if it starts again. If not, try to update via LG Bridge. Let us know if you have any more issues.

Got MM to install finally. Having some issues with the finger print unlock tool.

recondoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I just figured that out. I thought that the phone wasn't locking up after I rescanned my prints. Turns out that it is just unlocking that fast. Pretty cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys87