Not Question. Verizon and shipping Galaxy S7 Early

What Nightmar3

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Today I received an E-Mail Notification that the Verizon Galaxy S7 has been shipped and is on its way. So check your order details!

Sorry I don't know where to post this, I am new to this site

mattguirguis

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I went there and there is no change but my card was charged today. In my receipts it also added a couple receipts for today. I wanted to see if the app on my phone for verizon might have an update too, like the tracking number.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Verizon at 7:45. Got the UPS tracking number today. Not in UPS system yet. Says it was shipped on 3/4. Ground 1 day.( which I paid for, I think)

Ryan Tomkins1

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
If you are in the app, go to the menu bar right above "Account", then go down to Shop, and then view orders. That's where mine shows in addition to the Verizon website. Mine also says shipment day of tomorrow. So 2 business days, I anticipate having it on Tuesday.

whholder

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
My verizon mobile app shows ship date of 3/6/2016. but have not received email notification of actual shipment yet.
So hopefully is a good thing and will see the S7 on Tuesday. :)

Update. Ship date was changed to 3/7. Now have a fedex tracking number. Delivery by 4:30 wednesday.

Last edited:

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My verizon mobile app shows ship date of 3/6/2016. but have not received email notification of actual shipment yet.
So hopefully is a good thing and will see the S7 on Tuesday. :)

If anyone wants to know when they should be getting their S7 from UPS check out my post labeled My Verizon S7 shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App