***Not Receiving text from ONE iPhone user

hcatlover05

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
About 2 weeks ago, I suddenly stopped receiving text from just ONE iPhone user. We have been texting just fine for years until now. They have rebooted, deleted my contact, reset setting, hard reset, and almost everything. I have reset and made sure they werent blocked. This iPhone user also receives my texts just fine. We are both very frustrated and confused. Currently using a texting app to text for now. Any suggestions or tips? Could it be an iOS issue?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
About 2 weeks ago, I suddenly stopped receiving text from just ONE iPhone user. We have been texting just fine for years until now. They have rebooted, deleted my contact, reset setting, hard reset, and almost everything. I have reset and made sure they werent blocked. This iPhone user also receives my texts just fine. We are both very frustrated and confused. Currently using a texting app to text for now. Any suggestions or tips? Could it be an iOS issue?

Welcome to the forums.
I think it may be on iOS issue. I know there is something about changing the type of message in iMessage, or something like that, changing it to send as an SMS instead.

hcatlover05

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
they are using a messages app to text me. Im using my normal message system

- - - Updated - - -

They turned on SMS but that didn't help anything