Note 10/10+ rated to have best camera of any Smartphone out now

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It is the post processing algorithm Samsung is using. They have taken a clue from the Pixel line up. Phones can all have almost the same camera hardware...but it really is the post processing that makes the picture come out better.
It might be the almost the same hardware as the S10 but the Note 10 has better post processing.

If this is true, then it's about time. I've hoped for Samsung to improve post processing for a while.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
If this is true, then it's about time. I've hoped for Samsung to improve post processing for a while.

Samsung recently released a separate Night Mode which is on the S9/S10, Note 9/10 and A50/70. You can now enable it manually just like on other Google/Huawei/Xiaomi devices. Apparently the processing has been improved significantly as well compared to the earlier Bright Sight.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Samsung recently released a separate Night Mode which is on the S9/S10, Note 9/10 and A50/70. You can now enable it manually just like on other Google/Huawei/Xiaomi devices. Apparently the processing has been improved significantly as well compared to the earlier Bright Sight.

Great news! Thanks for sharing the info.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
The note has a better appature on it's ultrawide sensor meaning better low light. Also a host of software updates.

Hopefully the S11 will have autofocus on its ultra-wide angle and less distortion...maybe even OIS? I’m hoping for a 64-108MP dual/triple aperture main camera with smart ISO and the usual dual pixel autofocus + OIS. As for the telephoto, a wider or even dual aperture and 3x optical zoom would be great.