Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So I need help from those of you that used Rakuten–@jadenerd? I still haven't ordered and was planning to do so on the last day of the promos.

I was just chatting with a Rakuten CSR and was told that I can't use the Samsung trade-in and promos along with the Rakuten percentage. Specifically she said, "So, one of the special terms for Samsung is that if you use a coupon/promo that's not listed on their Rakuten page, you won't be able to earn Cash Back. You'll always want to check the Cash Back terms on each store's Rakuten page before shopping to view what they exclude.
So if you click through from their email on a promotion, even if you activate Cash Back, the Cash Back won't be earned."

I know that to get the exra $50 I have to click through the email–but then again, they did send me a promo code on launch day because this didn't work... I'm trying to get the Samsung promos plus the Rakuten percentage, and a referral discount as well if Samsung will let me use multiple codes. –I've never purchased from Samsung directly, so the referral should work. –Oh and I'm going to try the cancellation percentage as well if I can get these other discounts sorted out.

Can someone tell me how to do this?
Rakuten will only give you the percentage of what you actually paid.

NoviceNoteOwner

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I was planning on buying this phone a few months later but while playing around on the pre-order site, I got a pop-up with an offer (with a coupon code) of an additional $50 Samsung credit (for a total of $200) if I pre-ordered the phone. I checked it out and it seems to be working. Anybody else get it, or am I just really lucky?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It says departed 538pm tonight If that means loaded onto a plane it didn't fly into RSW but likely Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa or Orlando flight because RSW isn't until 5am. Usually it's on the 6am flight and that cuts it close. One of my pre orders was a day later because it got off the plane too late.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
This is the first year I decided on going directly through Samsung and I have not received a shipping label. Placed two orders, one mine and my brother did his, and none of us for anything so far!!

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It arrived at the sorting facility tonight, so I expect in the middle of the night it will transfer to the shipping facility (where I was tonight to pick up my Whitestone Dome) and then out for delivery in the morning!

FedEx.jpg

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Me too. You must be in the NYC area too
James, I hadn't noticed any posts from you... glad to hear you FINALLY got some FedEx RESULTS!!! Congrats... have fun tomorrow - mine is coming tomorrow too! I've been backing up everything on my Note 9 to my SurfacePro 7 using both Samsung SmartSwitch and manually copying some files and folders to save SmartSwitch time and effort!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Glad I'm getting my Note this week. Look at what one forecast model is showing for me!

IhxVstf.png

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I doubt many people can read that map like us weather geeks! Thanks for the heads up! I haven't checked the model in a few days. My parents live in Florida.

It's at ft myers! So I will get it! However up until 8pm and our gate to the neighborhood closes at 7! Usually morning or early afternoon I get fedex. I have my part time job at night so likely I won't even fire it up until I get home and stay up all night transferring my stuff!

Yea, the other major models tonight are ALL showing something hitting south FL or the keys. Intensity varies though but the patter is VERY similar to the Irma set up. Some of the models have this as a cat4. If it can miss Cuba and Haiti it could be a huge problem. Also, it's moving fast. The models have it hitting FL, if it does around very early tue morning. If they declare it a TD or TS tomorrow South FL will be near the cone at the end of the 5 day track and the stores will be going nuts.

Either way, this looks like a big time storm if things come together. I'm in Punta Gorda and got the weak side of Irma's left over eyewall. If these tracks like the ICON model verifies, SWFL will get a huge storm surge. The end of that model run has a Cat4 into the big bend area. The surge will be MEGA there.