Note 3 Gallery grid option?

Mcfly682

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have seen a few review videos of the note 3 and a couple of them mentioned the ability to view your gallery photos in a spiral rotation. I have looked everywhere in the various settings options and cannot find any type of grid option. This is my first android after coming from 5 iPhones, so im slowly getting used to it but may not know all the settings locations. Ive seen videos of the note 2 with this option and it has a grid icon in the upper right of the gallery, which i believe runs on jelly bean 4.2. The note 3 does not. Is this something that didnt make it to jelly bean 4.3 or something?

Thanks

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have seen a few review videos of the note 3 and a couple of them mentioned the ability to view your gallery photos in a spiral rotation. I have looked everywhere in the various settings options and cannot find any type of grid option. This is my first android after coming from 5 iPhones, so im slowly getting used to it but may not know all the settings locations. Ive seen videos of the note 2 with this option and it has a grid icon in the upper right of the gallery, which i believe runs on jelly bean 4.2. The note 3 does not. Is this something that didnt make it to jelly bean 4.3 or something?

Thanks

Can you Post a video of this I have JB 4.2 on MY S4 and not Sure what You are talking about I'll Look around on my note to See if i can Find anything

Tappin From My N3

Mcfly682

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23