Note 4 deleted some music?

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Okay, please tell me where to move this to if it's in the wrong area. Forums confuse me. Anyways, I have a note 4 (verizon) running 5.1.1. I use Doubletwist for my music, and up until a few weeks ago it worked flawlessly. I downloaded a song from online and wanted to retag it to the correct artist, so I downloaded an app to retag it. It worked fine, but my music seemed to be a bit unstable. Randomly not playing and crashing Doubletwist and such. So about two days ago the app I use to get my Google play music to my phone (Music Mate) stopped working. Music sits in my queue but doesn't download. So I figured out I can press "download" for some songs in play music, so I did for one song. After that my music went crazy. None of my Melanie Martinez music would play, it would say "0:00" or nothing at all in the section that shows the song progress. So I thought it was just a funny issue and ignored it, but I tried to play Lana Del Rey and it did the same thing and I panicked (I love her too much for any of the music I've downloaded online to be lost). So I stopped my "Media Storage" app in app manager in settings, and then I reset it again in Doubletwist. Then I rebooted my phone, and when I opened Doubletwist, whole albums are gone. I only have 16 out of 27 albums from Lana del rey, no Melanie Martinez, and I don't even want to know what else is missing. Does anybody know what could be causing this? I have issues with duplicates too, I have about 4 of each song so I use playlists all the time. I think all of this is connected. Thanks for the help in advance.

### please tell me if this is in the wrong area ###

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackybeny