Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Fixed it lol
067962da3d67dabb950c06d3cc214208.jpg

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Mine is not a theme (wasn't sure if your inquiry was for me). It's the 7 NulL iconpack with a wallpaper I nabbed from Zedge. Zooper Widgets for the clock and Battery Widget Reborn 2015. I can send you the WP if you'd like. The Launcher is Nova Prime.

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I can't stop changing things haha! Can't believe I've waited so long to give andriod a try.

Attachments

• 1422028586307.jpg
    1422028586307.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 76

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
One of the things I love about Nova is that I can save different iconpack layouts and restore them whenever I want:

It makes switching super quick, even though I customize icons and their positioning across layouts.

Attachments

• 1422035785931.jpg
    1422035785931.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 87

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
One of the things I love about Nova is that I can save different iconpack layouts and restore them whenever I want:

It makes switching super quick, even though I customize icons and their positioning across layouts.

Nice! Didn't know I could do that in Nova. That makes it way easier to switch things around and restore what ya had if you don't like the changes.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Thinking of getting one of these bad boys....Don't hate me I'm from CB, lol.

Is there some sort of tutorial on how to do all this? Like how do you change icon packs, etc. I know I need a launcher of some kind? Widgets? I'm lost.
Can't wait to customize again.....

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Thinking of getting one of these bad boys....Don't hate me I'm from CB, lol.

Is there some sort of tutorial on how to do all this? Like how do you change icon packs, etc. I know I need a launcher of some kind? Widgets? I'm lost.
Can't wait to customize again.....

Wow, glad to see that you're finally leaving BB. Many of the people here are also ex-CBers! You will LOVE the N4 (and you'll love Android)! It will take you a week or more to forget how BB works and start seeing why Android is so good.
The best and easiest launcher is Nova Prime. It offers a lot of options and is pretty easy to figure out. There are not any tutorials that I am aware of, but you'll see a lot of posts in this thread with what icon packs are used. And it is all pretty easy once you get the hang of it. And Google Play has a two hour refund policy, so you can try an icon pack and then get a refund if you do not like it.
And you might also give Swiftkey a try as an alternative keyboard. And in a few weeks after you get used to the N4, you should also check out Zooper Widget as it is the most customizable widget available in Android.
Looking forward to seeing all of your posts with your N4!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher with Flurries Icons and Zooper Widget:

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-24-10-38-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-24-10-38-57.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_2015-01-24-10-39-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-24-10-39-04.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 181

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Wow, glad to see that you're finally leaving BB. Many of the people here are also ex-CBers! You will LOVE the N4 (and you'll love Android)! It will take you a week or more to forget how BB works and start seeing why Android is so good.
The best and easiest launcher is Nova Prime. It offers a lot of options and is pretty easy to figure out. There are not any tutorials that I am aware of, but you'll see a lot of posts in this thread with what icon packs are used. And it is all pretty easy once you get the hang of it. And Google Play has a two hour refund policy, so you can try an icon pack and then get a refund if you do not like it.
And you might also give Swiftkey a try as an alternative keyboard. And in a few weeks after you get used to the N4, you should also check out Zooper Widget as it is the most customizable widget available in Android.
Looking forward to seeing all of your posts with your N4!

Thanks for the info, I'll let you know when I get it! So I do need a launcher to change icon packs? Can't wait to use all my Beweather sets too, LOL I made so many! They are mostly in the app already!
I'm not going to be totally leaving BB, just want to give Android a try and see if it's for me. I love the look and feel of the Note 4, and the bigger screen for sure. I'll probably have both devices for awhile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii