Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
96f6bf4b24f255b7d9948fd337c4011d.jpg

Posted using special letters and words I made on my keyboard.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Excellent. Will check it out. Need to check out the icon pack too. Have been seeing it on G+ but have not downloaded it yet.
Looks like a great Icon set

It is a great set with lots of alternatives. But....Lots still not themed....so I don't know if that matters to you. He is updating every couple days though

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
What app do you use to show the numbers of unread emails you have?
If you are asking me, I use K-9 mail on a Galaxy Note 4. It's available in the Google store, however, Nova Launcher Prime and TeslaUnread provide the notifications.

Posted using special letters and words I made on my keyboard.

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure out what happened to the screenshots I posted last night. Anyone else having trouble posting?
They disappered after posting.

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure out what happened to the screenshots I posted last night. Anyone else having trouble posting?
They disappered after posting.

If you are using Tapatalk to upload, you need to update it. Here's a screen capture from the update I just installed. Notice the "What's New" in green text.
Screenshot_2015-10-06-08-53-30.jpg

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
If you are using Tapatalk to upload, you need to update it. Here's a screen capture from the update I just installed. Notice the "What's New" in green text.
View attachment 200131

Thanks. I do use tapatalk but not that version. I am using the old purple version because I love purple and the dark theme. And no ads. I tried the new version on my tablet and didn't really like it. Pooh. I will probably have to use it now. :mad: