Note 4 Sprint Shipping Status??

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Why to the store and not your house?

Mine is going to a sprint store as well, in my case, I thought I'd just be able to trade in my Note 3 directly with them instead of halving to send it back to sprint, however, I had to pay the full amount and the guy told me if I trade in my Note 3, all they can do is give me future store credit. So now I still have to send it back to Sprint directly, oh well.

Posted via Android Central App

Star-Lord

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine & the hubby's today! My cases do not come until next week. We will not use it until we get our cases. View attachment 141370http://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Full-body-Protective-Protector-Resistant/dp/B00MP3OWVI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1413485089&sr=8-7&keywords=samsung+galaxy+note+4

Otterbox cases take to long, but I will eventually get one.

I got the same case. They are awesome.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine was delivered to my local Sprint store I went in to pick it up but they would not let me have it until tomorrow. Was I pissed

Posted via Android Central App

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
STILL waiting. If the UPS status is to be believed, my phone has been on the delivery truck since 5:13am CDT. 10.5 hrs, and I still don't have it. So much for "early delivery."

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I will have my as soon as my sprint store opens in the morning. Called them just now and they have one waiting for me.. No pre order's, no shipping. Can't wait.

Note 3,,,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My UPS update now reads on time schedule delivery by end of day on 10/20! Wth? I'm hoping that I can still get my phone tomorrow from the regular stock. My order would have went in on Monday instead of Tuesday but the rep on phone was more interested in hounding me to but accessories instead of completing my order.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine is here, but my case just shipped and won't be here until Tuesday or Thursday. I have it in my universal wallet holder, but I'll run out to best buy or a carrier and pick up a case today.

shaungilmer

May 14, 2010
shaungilmer.com
I ordered mine the day after the cut off and got a shipping label at 10 pm last night... Sprint site says shipped but on UPS still no estimated delivery though. Just says 2-Day Air, I hope they will deliver on a Saturday if it doesn't come today. Maybe it just hasn't been updated by UPS but I can still get it today. I live in Alabama and normally anything from Sprint I get the next day. Wishful thinking right?

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
GOT IT, GOT IT, GOT IT!!!!!! was way to excited yesterday to post. WOO HOO!! This thing is a beast. I'm just playing around with stuff now. I filmed my son eating breakfast, in fast motion. He got a real kick out of that. The screen is amazing. It takes great photos.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Got mine at my local sprint store 2 hours ago. Also picked up new watch. I'm on cloud 9

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174