Note 5 will release earlier this year (most likely)

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I moved to live to Thailand a while back, I have a friend who introduced me to another person. She works for Samsung Corporate marketing. She helped to hook up my friends with some samsung products like TV's and other equipment.

Anyway today I had a chance to talk to her, and I asked her bluntly do you know when note 5 will come? She said yes, but I can't say it is confidential. So I was grinding her for a couple 30 minutes. She wouldn't budge. However when I said there are rumors note will come out ahead of apple's new iphones around July/August. To which she replied "Sometimes like in this case, rumors come from some facts that general public doesn't know about, that's all I can say for now..."

So I think there might be something to it.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
However, having said that And read that Samsung just trademarked Galaxy S6 Note. It is believed that the earlier Note (august/July ) Launch we were all hoping for is just a super sized S6 with name Note attached to it and the Note 5 itself will come in September as usual

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
However, having said that And read that Samsung just trademarked Galaxy S6 Note. It is believed that the earlier Note (august/July ) Launch we were all hoping for is just a super sized S6 with name Note attached to it and the Note 5 itself will come in September as usual

From some of the leaked design and specs infor widely available now, it appears that Samsung is going to be doing away with the Note line, combining it with the S line. It appears like the Note 5 is meant to prepare us for that. But Note users...it seems from comments...don't want that. They want the Note line to be distinctive from the S line. In fact, the very things that kept Note users from switching to the S6 line are the very things Samsung is getting rid of; removable back, removable battery, microSD option. Many users even switched from iPhone to the Note 4 for these very features. LG is licking their chops!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno