Note 9 data connectivity issue

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sadly no. I was gonna get the warranty through a online company from Amazon but I didn't. It's been about three months now too.
We need to know how well these sims you have will work in another phone , that way we can focus a device issue or straight talk issue

Jxchaos

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
I actually did a few things last night. I went and changed the bands the phone was using to only lte ones 2, 4, 12, 16, 41 then I reset the apn settings to a tracfone one and I was pulling 15mb upstairs and like 5 downstairs. Went to gfs job and got service someee of the way and had service at her job but only about 2mb. Also it kept jumping towers thats prolly why it kept going out. But it's nice to know I have service at the house, even though I have 5g here lol. I decided to switch to at&t though because the map from one of my lte scanners showed they have the most service where I'm at and it was only $10 more than straight talk, also a $250 mail in rebate so that pretty much makes up for the extra 10 ya know

Jxchaos

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
When I got this phone the order was for a "Verizon black" but the imei says its a ocean blue. Its definitely black though. Why do you think this would be?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I actually did a few things last night. I went and changed the bands the phone was using to only lte ones 2, 4, 12, 16, 41 then I reset the apn settings to a tracfone one and I was pulling 15mb upstairs and like 5 downstairs. Went to gfs job and got service someee of the way and had service at her job but only about 2mb. Also it kept jumping towers thats prolly why it kept going out. But it's nice to know I have service at the house, even though I have 5g here lol. I decided to switch to at&t though because the map from one of my lte scanners showed they have the most service where I'm at and it was only $10 more than straight talk, also a $250 mail in rebate so that pretty much makes up for the extra 10 ya know
Nice , it should provision to Att stuff also, like boot up screen and its apps .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hmm I actually might get that. Can't beat it for 3 bucks. I use to root phones basically just to delete bloatware bute ill save my 10 hours trying to root for 3 bucks ������
Definitely, I use it on all my Samsung phones
This some of the stuff I disabled Screenshot_20200809-160902_Package%20Disabler%20Pro.jpeg

Jxchaos

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
Have you had a note 9? If you have could you recommend a screen protector? I had a tempered glass one but it leaked a bunch of dust in it and actually put two small pits in the glass so I changed to a film one and everything I wrote on the screen with the pen indents into the protector. I have a Otterbox defender case.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Have you had a note 9? If you have could you recommend a screen protector? I had a tempered glass one but it leaked a bunch of dust in it and actually put two small pits in the glass so I changed to a film one and everything I wrote on the screen with the pen indents into the protector. I have a Otterbox defender case.
Yes , I recommend White Stone Dome fully glued

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegDarwin