Note Edge N915S Modem Crash + Unresponsive Screen after standby, how can I fix this?

fahdaziz

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Note Edge N915S Modem Crash + Unresponsive Screen after standy

Nothing seemed to work. However if i flash the stock rom (N915SKSU2COJ4_N915SSKC2COJ4_N915SKSU0COJ3_HOME.tar) directly using Odin either by .md5 format or the .tar format which i downloaded from sammobile.com it works fine.
However i realized that my Samsung Boot logo is also gone now instead there is a garbage colored screen which shows up sometimes even the last time running app or screen displays as the boot screen. And at times my screen won't turn on, or you can say the mobile gets so slow that it takes forever for it to light up again.

I believe that my partitions are messed up. Is there a way for me to restore all partitions now?
The phone is running on the same rom I was running before i started all this. However it not has issues like i mentioned above. Also the USB MTP or USB Storage doesn't working when i connect my phone to the computer either. But it connects as soon as i put it in the Odin Download mode. So i can still flash using Odin.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy