Note10+ Apps only working on WiFi

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, I hope someone can help me with this. After the Android10 update I have been having issues with apps lagging while loading, taking a minute or so to load. Well the last 2 or 3 days now my apps don't load unless the phone is on WiFi . Now it isn't all apps, but important ones like my bank apps, Amazon, the play store, things like that. Anyone else ever have this issue?

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
thank you for the response, I tried that, no luck, I've factory reset the phone and it still does it. I finally got the app to open while outside of wifi but when I log in it says error, to check the connection. I think something is up with my mobile data or something of the sort. I guess I need to head to the store to see if they have any clue as to what is going on.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
and I just tried to reinstall my galaxy buds outside of wifi and the screen just had the spinning thing for 2 minutes not doing anything, as soon as I turned on wifi, boom fired right up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to browse on mobile data? If not, check your APN settings for your carrier and make sure they're still correct.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
thank you for the response, I tried that, no luck, I've factory reset the phone and it still does it. I finally got the app to open while outside of wifi but when I log in it says error, to check the connection. I think something is up with my mobile data or something of the sort. I guess I need to head to the store to see if they have any clue as to what is going on.
Try safe mode , if it's still happening might ask your carrier for a new sim card .

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you able to browse on mobile data? If not, check your APN settings for your carrier and make sure they're still correct.

It's weird, I can search the web, stuff pops up, but when I click on it the load bar goes about a 1/4 of the way up and then stops.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I went to the store and they are saying google is working on a patch for this issue, he said it had something to do with the switch to 5G and it is making people's phone do weird things. anyone else experiencing anything like this?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I went to the store and they are saying google is working on a patch for this issue, he said it had something to do with the switch to 5G and it is making people's phone do weird things. anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Interesting. What carrier are you on?