Notification light

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My notification light works just fine. Did you happen to change any settings to turn off the light? You would do so within the respective menus such as text messaging or something I believe. Not sure though.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
it may be like the bug with the Razr M...when you set up the phone, you CANNOT choose restore settings.

my M's notification light would not work at all, i read on a post to wipe the phone and not let it restore...everything works great now

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you check the individual application settings to see what they have going on for notifications? For example, if you expect your phone to blink when you get a text, but it isn't, then go into your SMS app and see if that option is selected. Do this for all the apps you want notifications for.

viskey

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
you have to do a factory reset and make sure you don't select to restore your google settings/apps. i guess there is a flaw in that feature. this happened to me and the only way that i know of right now to fix it is a factory reset. unfortunetely youll have to reinstall your apps manually though.

jdtftp1

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Viskey is right. I did a factory reset and didnt click restore google settings and my notification light works perfect. I love how big and bright it is

lescarpio

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Notification light is a nice feature for this phone, especially if you have the RAZR HD in white. Not sure what color it is for the black HD but the white version's light is green and it's beautiful.

Aside from that, notification light is on by default if you have Notifications on for your individual apps.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what color it is for the black HD but the white version's light is green and it's beautiful.

Download Light Flow and your notification light can be any color of the rainbow, dictated by the specific notification. My favorite app.

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the white one and when my notification light comes on in the dark the entire front of the phone glows whatever color it is for that notification.......

emdh

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much for posting that widget link. I guess I'm in the minority b/c I hate the notification light on this phone. Way too big and distracting. So I was delighted to learn of a way to turn it off. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disappointer