[ODIN]Stock Firmwares for GT-I9300 [Including JB Leaks]

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys this is the thread where you can find the download links for stock firmwares to flash through ODIN. These firmwares are for the GT-I9300 ONLY

If you don't see you country or carrier listed below just ask for it and I will add it

ALL THESE FIRMWARES ARE FLASHED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS
If you are unsure of anything please ask

After much thought I decided the best way for me to maintain this thread is to add additional countries when people request them rather than trying to maintain them all at once. So if you don't see the country you want listed here just ask for it below.I'm starting with just the UK firmwares because I'm really busy but will add some more tomorrow plus any requested firmwares.

You will find stock firmwares in the 1st post.

Carrier branded firmwares in the 2nd post

Leaked JB builds in the 3rd post.

For information on how to flash these firmwares see this post http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...e-guide-using-odin-de-bloat-root-recover.html

STOCK FIRMWARES

UK Stock Firmwares
XXBLG8
PDA: I9300XXBLG8
CSC: I9300OXABLG8
Android Version: 4.0.4
Date: 2012-08-06
Region:United Kingdom
Download

All firmwares provided and maintained by Sammobile (SamMobile.com | Everything for your Samsung Mobile | SamMobile) so big thanks to them

Android Loving
Dhendy

Last edited:

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Carrier Branded Firmwares

Carrier Branded Firmwares​
UK
3 Network
PDA: I9300XXALF6
CSC: I9300H3GALF1
Version: 4.0.4
Date: 2012-06-20
Download

O2
PDA: I9300XXBLFB
CSC: I9300O2UBLF3
Date: 2012-07-02
Download

Orange
PDA: I9300BVBLG2
CSC: I9300ORABLG1
Date: 2012-07-31
Download

T-Mobile
PDA: I9300BVBLG2
CSC: I9300TMUBLG1
Date: 2012-08-01
Download

Vodafone
PDA: I9300BUBLG3
CSC: I9300VFGBLG3
Date: 2012-07-28
Download

Last edited:

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Leaked Jelly Bean Builds

LEAKED JELLY BEAN OTA

Please find below the most recent leaked Jelly Bean firmware from Samsung as this is an OTA it has to be flashed over a stock firmware and will probable require a factory reset of your device afterwards so you will lose data MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP FIRST.

Also as this a leaked build certain bits of it may be broken so as usual flash at your own risk.

UK
PDA: I9300XXDLI1
CSC: I9300OXADLI1
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-09-03
Regions:United Kingdom
Download

Last edited:

Mohammed Helal

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Leaked Jelly Bean Builds

hi i did a silly mistake and formatted the firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool v. 3.1222.000. since then my phone is just a dead peace of plastic
the flash detect it and can flash it but i am trying to find the right boot.img and kernel as i always get a message :s_dl_get_dram_setting_fail (5054)
the processor of my gt-i9300 siii clone is armv7 from alps
it doesn't go to download screen to use odin as i tried before i blew it up
only accept the smart phone flash tool
any advice, i'll appreciate
the reason i needed to update the firmware was the gps function was not working and it'll cost me to return it back to the stupid dealer so i settled the problem by being refunded half the price of the phone
i thought flashing it may solve the problem but i killed it
please help

EhsanFar

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Leaked Jelly Bean Builds

Can you put for:
France : SFR
PDA: I9300XXBlFB
CSC: I9300OJVBLF3
Current Version: 4.0.4

I need 4.1.1 or later

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Can we have some links for 4.1.2 please?
Ive had to flash the o2 one. Cnt find unbranded :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Marese73

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Carrier Branded Firmwares

Hi I'm in Ireland where would I find stock firmware for my S3-GTI9300 I basically want to root the phone and then install a stock ROM or maybe a custom one if all goes ok? Should I use the UK ones....?
Thanks

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

where would I find stock firmware for my S3-GTI9300
You can look here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner, and mouse-over the region codes (this is much easier on a real computer) until you find your country/carrier. If your phone has already been updated to the 4.3 firmware DO NOT try loading an older version (like 4.1.2 or 4.0.4) - you must load the 4.3 firmware.

I'm not familiar with how buggered up the GT-I9300 is WRT rooting and loading other ROMs since 4.3, but the Verizon version of the S3 is very limited in that respect - YMMV.

Why do you want to root your phone anyway? What is it that you can't do with the stock firmware?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Marese73

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

my S3 is very tired lagging and slow. I have done all sorts of resets and stuff to speed up the fone and help it to run faster. It has always been slow I noticed a huge difference between it and my S2 I was so disappointed when I got it just because it seemed slow. maybe my phone was always faulty. since that I cracked the screen and now the charging port needs to be replaced. I thought that I might root the phone and remove all the bloatware, clean it up re do the screen and charging port and play with it a little.

I'm on vodafone in Ireland and not due an upgrade until November but they said they will do one for me today at 170 euros for the S5. I'm tossing up whether or not to take the upgrade or see how much they will take for an S4 now or hang in here til November and then go for the S5....?

PS - I have the 4.3 upgrade and the build is XXUGNA5

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I have done all sorts of resets
If by that you mean Factory Reset then that's almost all you can do for a stock firmware. You could also boot into Recovery mode and clear the system cache, and I'd even recommend reloading the 4.3 firmware using Odin.

Since I'm not familiar with loading alternate ROMs on the GT-i9300 once it has Knox I won't comment on that. Rooting would allow you to get rid of the bloatware, but much of it you can simply turn off.

I wouldn't waste time on an S4 - I'd either stick with the S3 or jump to the S5, but I don't know what your plans are like there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Marese73

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

If by that you mean Factory Reset then that's almost all you can do for a stock firmware. You could also boot into Recovery mode and clear the system cache, and I'd even recommend reloading the 4.3 firmware using Odin.

Since I'm not familiar with loading alternate ROMs on the GT-i9300 once it has Knox I won't comment on that. Rooting would allow you to get rid of the bloatware, but much of it you can simply turn off.

I wouldn't waste time on an S4 - I'd either stick with the S3 or jump to the S5, but I don't know what your plans are like there.

thanks, yeah I have cleared the cache and did a factory reset, tried some of the junk cleaning apps. removed or disabled apps I dont use. My RAM is always running up around 80% give or take 5% so I tried some optimizer apps but I think they just make the whole thing worse. I have a 32GB SD card so I move everything that I can over to it to keep the internal memory as clean as possible. Cant reflash with ODIN until I replace the charging port which I think is damaged as the phone intermittently charges or not. I could take 2 days to charge it to 100% and then tomorrow it might take a few hours. seems to charge better plugged into the laptop then from the plug socket in the wall but I cud be imagining that. I have the S3 now about 16 months as it was never as good as my S2. Is there anything else I can do to speed up the phone ??

TheLoneandLonely

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site

okay yes im a little late and new to this i need to know what a gt193##### is? i just recently downgraded my device, now im rooting help?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to the forums!
okay yes im a little late and new to this i need to know what a gt193##### is?
A GT-i9300 is the International version of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
i just recently downgraded my device, now im rooting help?
You downgraded the firmware on your phone or you downgraded from a newer model?

What kind of rooting help do you need?

Myeika

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I am in the UK my SIII is an orange os Android phone.
I have been looking through many forums and posts and to help me stop getting confused or doing something wrong, I thought I would ask first :)
I've just dug out my old SIII and have been using it for mostly my research work... but it is running so slow and the memory seems nearly full... but I just can't seem to clear it all down and get it running smoothly like it used to................. or will this not happen now being as it is so old?

Would me doing the root & flashing thing make it any quicker? I understand about the fact that it could scrap the guarantee thing, but that went out of date years ago! Is it difficult to do/set up once you have flashed it?

Or would it be better for me just to do a factory reset ............ or would it still just run as slow?

I don't want to break it :)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNikonX