[Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i scanned it,but i don't know how to set to walpaper
and it's not showing up anywhere on my phone,
thanks

If you scan it using google goggles, it will lead you to a webpage with the picture, long press on the picture and a popup will come up with the selection to either view or save. Hit save and it will immediatly open it in your gallery view and on the bottom you will have the choice of slideshow or more, selecto more>then again at the bottome you will have the choices of share , delete, or more again select more, then select set as wall paper,,,,

if you already downloaded it , go to your gallery and it will be there under downloads

or

if you already downloaded it you can also from the home screen hit the menu button>wall paper>gallery>then select the picture

or

from the home screen hold down any open area in the screen , a pop up will come up with differnt options, select wallpapers>Gallery > then select the photo

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Here is a version I tweaked to fit my screen and colors :D

AC-Red-droid.jpg

Any chance I could get someone to take the above wallpaper and change the

RED in the image to TEAL and change the BLACK in the image to a Light GREY.

In other words change it to use San Jose Sharks Colors?????

indoselaras

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
title or logo

every time my friends sending email or update status on facebook always ended with sent from iphone or blackberry do we have something like sent from android?:)

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
every time my friends sending email or update status on facebook always ended with sent from iphone or blackberry do we have something like sent from android?:)

You can edit your gmail signature to say that yes, and as far as Facebook goes when you update your status from the official FB app it should say "via Facebook for Android"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod