Once the Note 20 Ultra arrives...what features are you looking forward to most?

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks I can't wait to get it! It's so hard to have your case arrive way before the phone..lol. And I'll admit, I am a little intimidated by the case size. I thought my S10+ was big! I hope I can still fit the Note in my pocket when I go running. Really looking forward to using the s-pen which was the biggest draw for me from the S series.

Time for a LTE watch as well? I admit at times I have nowhere for it, and I may add this to my tech primarily for that. The new Watch 3 does have some fitness tracking esp. for running, and seamless integration with a Note. Just saying - I'm considering it heavily myself, I know it's added cost but in a way enhances a smartphone and the LTE would be super handy if you want to leave your phone securely behind.

When I first got a Note I felt ridiculous, it was massive and the pen didn't seem as helpful as Samsung touted. Now I only get the Note line, I absolutely miss the s pen if mine is misplaced or I am using a friend's phone for something.

Pen wise, I saw someone else said it but to echo the thought, try to consciously use it at first even if just like you would a mouse. It makes the huge screen really workable vs stretching my small hands all over awkwardly (then I do notice how big a phone is). Plus the precision, like navigating in an Excel document or something when your finger just cannot get precise, it does it with ease.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Time for a LTE watch as well? I admit at times I have nowhere for it, and I may add this to my tech primarily for that. The new Watch 3 does have some fitness tracking esp. for running, and seamless integration with a Note. Just saying - I'm considering it heavily myself, I know it's added cost but in a way enhances a smartphone and the LTE would be super handy if you want to leave your phone securely behind.

When I first got a Note I felt ridiculous, it was massive and the pen didn't seem as helpful as Samsung touted. Now I only get the Note line, I absolutely miss the s pen if mine is misplaced or I am using a friend's phone for something.

Pen wise, I saw someone else said it but to echo the thought, try to consciously use it at first even if just like you would a mouse. It makes the huge screen really workable vs stretching my small hands all over awkwardly (then I do notice how big a phone is). Plus the precision, like navigating in an Excel document or something when your finger just cannot get precise, it does it with ease.

Thank you for all of that! I wear (and have worn) Garmin watches for years. It is primarily a sport device but it also has some smart watch capabilities too which are enough for me. I can see and read my phone notifications to decide which ones I want to pull out my phone for. Some things I can respond right from the watch. But it doesn't have it's own LTE connectivity so I do still need to carry my phone. It's the choice I make to have more sport capabilities I guess. I absolutely cannot wait to use the s-pen! I know exactly what you're talking about with trying to click into small spaces on a phone screen with a finger. I end up enlarging the whole page which is not convenient.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I can't wait to get it! It's so hard to have your case arrive way before the phone..lol. And I'll admit, I am a little intimidated by the case size. I thought my S10+ was big! I hope I can still fit the Note in my pocket when I go running. Really looking forward to using the s-pen which was the biggest draw for me from the S series.

I've kept all of my Notes in my front pocket. Nobody is stealing it out of my back pockets!

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I've kept all of my Notes in my front pocket. Nobody is stealing it out of my back pockets!
Oh I don't keep my phones in any pocket normally, I use a purse. But when I run I obviously don't carry a purse and I put my phone in a tight pocket on the leg of my running pants, but the pockets are only so deep. Don't want it falling out on the trail.

Rhaps

Oct 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using the Dex with my TV. No wires. Just checked today to confirm my TV has Miracast compatibility. Also, I'm coming from the Note 8, so I am hoping the low-light camera shots are much improved.

And, I want to see for myself what all this fuss is about with high-refresh displays.

Much better. I got my Note 20 Ultra from att yesterday on the 18th at 4:27pm in Dallas

It's phenomenal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nusaka