One person not receiving my messages!

A

AC Question

Alright so I text my girlfriend a lot through the day just about every day but a couple of days ago she started to not receive any of my messages at all! I receive all of hers, and we can both send and receive messages normally from anybody else. One thing I noticed was that all the messages that I've sent her that she's not receiving all have a black checkmark next to them. When I look at the message details under "type" it says "chat" and all of the messages from before that she was receiving all say "text message". So I'm guessing that's the problem but I already went through all of the settings and can't seem to find anything that changes the type of message it's being sent as, maybe I missed it somewhere if anybody knows the solution I would very much appreciate it thanks in advance!

Extra info: I have the LG v20, she has a LG stylo. We both have T-mobile. I have also downloaded the Google messages app and messages seem to be working normally on there also if i use my car's Bluetooth to send a text she gets them fine, I would just like to be able to use the app given to me by LG how it's supposed to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo