Otterbox Defender, Note 2, and S-beam?

Gunner2000

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I am very convinced to go with the Note 2, but I am a little concerned with the thickness of the Otterbox Defender case effecting the way S-beam works. What's the opinions of those Note 2 owners that have the Defender? I loved my Defender that I had for my iPhone 4 and am looking forward to having one for my soon to be next phone in the Note 2. Thanks in advance!
Gunner out!

jos31211

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my defender and the only concern I've had is that it make your phone look like a brick, yes a brick. I like to use skinny jeans and with that case my phone can barely fit inside and it look horrible, so if you like to wear skinny jeans I recommend you go slim.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I was gonna get the Defender and glad I didn't. Ended up getting the Ballistic case instead after seeing one from my freind's S3. Not too thick like a brick and already protected me from a couple of mishaps too. Slim profile while providing the most protection gets 2 thumbs up in my book.

jos31211

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I was gonna get the Defender and glad I didn't. Ended up getting the Ballistic case instead after seeing one from my freind's S3. Not too thick like a brick and already protected me from a couple of mishaps too. Slim profile while providing the most protection gets 2 thumbs up in my book.

I've seen the ballistic and is pretty cool too great choice!

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
i bought the defender and put it on the phone before i was out of the store. it does add to the size, but to be honest i dont think its all that bad.. i dont wear skinny jeans either, so it fits in my front pocket just fine. i dont think anyone should carry these or any tall smart phone in the back pocket because of the pressure it causes when you sit down.

anyway, im a firm believer in otterbox, and i think its great on the note 2 without being too much.. give it a couple days and you will see the size dif is no big deal

just my opinion

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the OB Defender and I really like the protection. If does add bulk to the phone, but it's the price you pay for excellent protection. I have used S-beam with no problems at all.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe