Outlook mail

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i searched but couldnt find it, is there a guide to setting up my outlook work email account to my droid? i use k9 email also, can i set it up through that?

bojowaggie

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
All you should need is your incoming mail server, outgoing mail server, username, password..
You can generally get 99% of this from the account settings of your outlook that is on your computer. Go to up to Tools>accounts> there you should see your account listed..
Copy that info and put it in the Droid..

You should be good to go..

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Outlook doesn't really help us as it's the client app on your PC and has nothing to do with how the Droid will retrieve your email. What type of email account/server is it? Exchange? POP? IMAP? Something else? Outlook supports a number of different mail servers.

If it's Exchange then what methods of access do you have for the Exchange server? ActiveSync? OWA?

You can generally get 99% of this from the account settings of your outlook that is on your computer.
That's an arbitrary figure that doesn't sound anywhere close to correct. There are a lot of Exchange users that use Outlook that can't use the same settings in Outlook on the Droid. Accessing an Exchange server on the same network is very different from accessing one while outside the network.

Last edited:

mikepala85

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Have anyone tried OUTLOOKREFLEX app for accessing outlook mail to android? This app brings your mails and contacts to your mobile with one touch option.

The best part of this app is we can access business mails on the move.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582