Package disabler pro s22 plus problem

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
I've never had a problem with package disabler pro, been using it for along time, I just got a brand new s22 plus,and everytime I hit disable all bloatware, it says something about corrupt file or configuration data, shuts my phone completely down into safe mode,and has to be factory reset, 3 times now and this is getting to be a headache, I'm not about to try a 4th time, anybody else had this problem cause I've never had this happen on any other phone, it's always disabled all bloatware, thanks!!

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Thanks,I have,they told me to try again and it would work,well it didn't, now I cannot get them to respond my subscription to the cloud service is good till Dec, idk,I can disable apps 1 at a time,but my God, that's too much,idk,I'll try one more time if it messes up this time,that's it,I'm not resetting my phone up again, it even says knox validation successful, I don't have fingerprint set up this time tho,I wouldn't figure that would make a difference, but idk,we'll see!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Are you doing it from this menu? If so it might be disabling key system app and why it did what it did, I go through the app list and disable what I think and know over the years Screenshot_20220725-103402_Package%20Disabler%20Pro.jpg

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Yes,that's where I've always disabled from before on every other phone I've had,never had a problem, but somethings different this time, I still haven't tried it again, cause I'm not ready to reset my phone again and go thru all the bs, but I'm going to soon,I let ya know what it does, for now,I'm just disabling one by one,what I know is safe,and that works,but when I push the disable bloatware that you have circled, it gives a warning and then it shuts my phone down into safe mode , and has to be factory reset, but,thanks, have a good day

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes,that's where I've always disabled from before on every other phone I've had,never had a problem, but somethings different this time, I still haven't tried it again, cause I'm not ready to reset my phone again and go thru all the bs, but I'm going to soon,I let ya know what it does, for now,I'm just disabling one by one,what I know is safe,and that works,but when I push the disable bloatware that you have circled, it gives a warning and then it shuts my phone down into safe mode , and has to be factory reset, but,thanks, have a good day
I never did that way because didn't know what its disabling

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
When it works,which it always has for me until now,it does alot of good, it usually disabled around 50 bloatware apps that I didn't need or want,but it did disable a few that I needed, but no problem, easy to look up and see what to cut back on, it wasn't a big deal or problem to find and cut back on what I needed, it won't cut off anything that's gonna destroy your phone, like I said, I love the app,this is the first time I've ever had a problem

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Yeah, man,believe me,I wouldn't tell you to something that would fk ur phone up,disable all bloatware works very good,they know what their doing, I've always used it, but I've got a corrupted file or something, u don't, you'll be fine,trust me ,it disables alot of crap, you want disabled,I just got to figure out,how I got a corrupted file on my phone, idk,I never had this problem, and I mean knox successfully validated package disabler and everything, idk,it's weird, I still love the app and will continue to use it, have a good one!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, man,believe me,I wouldn't tell you to something that would fk ur phone up,disable all bloatware works very good,they know what their doing, I've always used it, but I've got a corrupted file or something, u don't, you'll be fine,trust me ,it disables alot of crap, you want disabled,I just got to figure out,how I got a corrupted file on my phone, idk,I never had this problem, and I mean knox successfully validated package disabler and everything, idk,it's weird, I still love the app and will continue to use it, have a good one!!

Thank you , I have expirence with this app for quite some time , I have pretty good experience with Samsung in general as you will see me in many Samsung forums around here giving help or guide .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d