[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus V)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know, you don't have to wipe anything before flashing the zip. Its just replacing some files. I flashed it without wiping anything and I have no problems.

Reactions: nitestalkr

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know, you don't have to wipe anything before flashing the zip. Its just replacing some files. I flashed it without wiping anything and I have no problems.

Thanks for providing that information, I'll keep the current procedure, but make wiping optional.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Guide][Port][WIP]Porting ANY OptiS rom to the OptiV in 1 Fla

I'm sorry, I should have posted in the other thread, was talking about getting the MMS fixed in your Jellybean ZIP. :p

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

The zip didn't fix my MMS. But I didn't try the thing in the link.

I tried sending myself a pic and after a while it still said 'sending' on JB
edit: I just remembered xD MMS doesn't work in JB yet.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
yessir.
I'm still seeing if any extra files need to be added to get data working on GB, but it seems to work on ICS and JB as is.

Actually. The 3G isn't there because the phone became unactivated. We need to see what the activate app does to apply it to GB. :/

I flashed back to ZV5, thanks to Sammyz, and I had to reactivate the phone. That's all that's missing.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually. The 3G isn't there because the phone became unactivated. We need to see what the activate app does to apply it to GB. :/

I flashed back to ZV5, thanks to Sammyz, and I had to reactivate the phone. That's all that's missing.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

So on GB Optimus S roms, just reactivate, and data works??
I'll add that tto my guide in the OP

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

The activate app. which only works in froyo :mad:

question. if you reactivate, do you have to upgrade your plan? I'm on 25/month and don't wanna go up to 35/month...

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Nitestalkr, on your fix zip, could you edit the build.prop fixes that clodfeterac put on the other thread that changes how the play store sees your device? :)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The activate app. which only works in froyo :mad:

question. if you reactivate, do you have to upgrade your plan? I'm on 25/month and don't wanna go up to 35/month...

Your plan wont change.
Its only changes if you're swapping to the newer phones, you can actually swap to a replacement Optimus V, and keep you're 25$ plan.(I've tested this with my V that has a broken screen... I was without a functional phone for 48 hours cause the screen doesn't work lol, But, I did root it while its like that xD)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe