"Petition" - wish list to Samsung regarding Note8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I signed the damned petition and AS USUAL, the signature won't go through unless you DONATE SOMETHING! What good is a Petition to get something done if there's ALWAYS a financial DONATION attached to it? I usually just get angry and exit the stupid things but this one offered PayPal so I did it. I DON'T THINK IT'S RIGHT!!!!! Where is our money really going? To administration costs or in someone's pocket? We're supposed to be trying to tell Samsung what we want and we have to spend money to do this?

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
I signed the damned petition and AS USUAL, the signature won't go through unless you DONATE SOMETHING! What good is a Petition to get something done if there's ALWAYS a financial DONATION attached to it? I usually just get angry and exit the stupid things but this one offered PayPal so I did it. I DON'T THINK IT'S RIGHT!!!!! Where is our money really going? To administration costs or in someone's pocket? We're supposed to be trying to tell Samsung what we want and we have to spend money to do this?

What?? Are you absolutely sure? When I signed it said the signature got recorded and I just IGNORED the donations part. And it went through fine?!?

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site

To clear this up. I got my girlfriend to sign it (and made her put my comment in there haha) and she was NOT obliged to make a donation to record her signature. The donation page showed up but her signature got recorded without her donating anything. She simply hit the back button and her signature was there.

This is the last time I am bumping this thread. I did what I could.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
First world problems I see. People don't have food, shelter or medicine and this is what you're doing with your time. Hah good luck in life I say.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
First world problems I see. People don't have food, shelter or medicine and this is what you're doing with your time. Hah good luck in life I say.

Don't be so quick to judge. We're spending time participating in the A/C forums as well. So it's not like we're out there helping "the cause".

On the other hand, its nice that the OP is trying to do something to get across to Samsung. Some people would knock the idea and then complain about how the Note 8 isn't perfect. (not saying that's you)

Just to keep things in perspective...If you're on these boards, you've most likely griped about some "first world problem" at some point.

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't mind if the Note 8 is thicker with an at least 4000 mah battery. If the embedded scanner isn't ready, then please put a good size reader like Pixel, LG etc in the middle below the camera. If the Note 8 wasn't any different to the S8+ but had these 2 changes, I'd be happy and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays