Phone freezes when trying to end a call.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Just kind of reporting a bug idk if you anyone else has seen it but this time around when the phone froze it (It's not mine so im not sure exactly what happened) displayed "No Service" in while letters and a plain black background. The phone works after a battery pull but it sure is annoying. So should I take this in to Verizon? I'm still in my thirty days.

Last edited:

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not too apt on the hard reset since my friend uses the phone daily and he only has ATK And 2 news apps installed. By the way if i do a hard reset will it remove the Dec. 11 update?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hard reset won't revert the update. Could be an issue with the task killer, try running without it for a few days. If the problem persists, I would return it as there could be a hardware issue with the prox sensor.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Aw well I did the hard reset I just need to go to verizon tomorrow and what joy that'll be considering they lost the contact transfer machines they had. And yeah the prox sensor might be messed up but ill just show them the phone next time i make a call on it:p

Thanks for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds