Phone Getting Hot while using 4G

Susmit Kumar

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I recently bought my S4 (December 2013) and ever since I installed the latest Android update, I have been having problems with my phone. First of all it has become really slow, secondly the Gallery and Camera apps are not working anymore. Also, the main concern for me is that, whenever I use 4G on my mobile, it tends to get really hot and consume a fully charged battery in like 40 mins.

Its unfortunate that I am having this problem, as I live in Norway and 4G is like a part of life here. Any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for all the help/advise!!

Susmit

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I recently bought my S4 (December 2013) and ever since I installed the latest Android update, I have been having problems with my phone. First of all it has become really slow, secondly the Gallery and Camera apps are not working anymore. Also, the main concern for me is that, whenever I use 4G on my mobile, it tends to get really hot and consume a fully charged battery in like 40 mins.

Its unfortunate that I am having this problem, as I live in Norway and 4G is like a part of life here. Any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for all the help/advise!!

Susmit

Well, what I am going to advise is try going to the nearest samsung customer support outlet and explain then about the whole problem that you are experiencing. I think they might be the one able to help you out with the overheating problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej