Phone keeps messing up

endrius

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
For the past week or so my phone seems to have lots of problems. First of all it's not had a knock or had water anywhere near it, I think it's probably just usually muck up (I had problems before where the phone wouldn't charge or would say it's charging when it wasn't before with the phone)

Anyway I don't know how to describe it, so many things keep mucking up:
  • I had a data warning/limit, and even though I crossed the warning limit my phone would only inform me randomly that I had passed it
  • I have photo frame widgets and the photos will randomly disappear from them
  • I will put the phone on charge at night and sometimes it won't charge fully (some nights it will charge to 30%, others 60% and sometimes it will fully charge)
  • I have the twitter app, and it will 'switch between updates', like on the new update a little @ comes up when you get a new reply, but sometimes I will still get the little bird come up when I get a new reply
  • The phone will sometimes randomly restart, or turn off when it's near empty (but not actually empty)
  • Google play music will come up as a running app (although it will be grey) in the active applications program, even though I haven't opened it (it does this regularly, with no correlations such as it won't start up if I open a certain program)
  • The SD card keeps unmounting and mounting itself randomly, sometimes it will say it's corrupt too. I don't even have to touch the SD card and it does it, and it usually does something when I press the on button. There's nothing wrong with the SD card
Those are just a few of the things. I'm guessing I'll have to factory reset, but I'm wondering if anyone else had had something else similar happen and it's been more serious, or whether they just had to do a factory reset? :confused:

endrius

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
No, the original battery I had with the phone. It's not been bad the past few days and at night it's been charging fine, but so many things seem to be going wrong I don't think it's the battery. A lot of people seem to have problems with SD cards, particularly Sandisk which is what I have

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte17