Phone will Not shut off

Djpanixx

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I own a HTC One V.
I've downloaded all the specs, apps, and features for this phone. I've done & tried to do what it says to do by holding the power button for a few seconds to shut it off, but it will not. It will only save the celltop picture to the gallery. I have done everything humanly possible to shut this phone off so that any and all apps or programs and the sd card can be rebooted.

Is there any way someone could help me out here?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I own a HTC One V.
I've downloaded all the specs, apps, and features for this phone. I've done & tried to do what it says to do by holding the power button for a few seconds to shut it off, but it will not. It will only save the celltop picture to the gallery. I have done everything humanly possible to shut this phone off so that any and all apps or programs and the sd card can be rebooted.

I am not very proficient with HTC devices, but I can send this to someone who may be able to help.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I own a HTC One V.

Hey I was called here. So the phone won't turn off? How long have you held the power button? You should hold the power until the home buttons flash and the phone turns off.

Sent from my AT&T One XL

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
At least 10 seconds of holding down the power button is needed. Like th-

Sent from my HTC One unfortunately from NSA, I mean, Verizon that is now unlocked.

MADDROID1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Here, s a different solution. Sell the phone to my wife and buy a new one. She will love it since she NEVER stops talking on it! LOL

Sent through Verizon from my Samsung Galaxy S5