PIXEL C Tablet Upgrades ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

With all the changes and improvements being made on the PIXEL items - Is anything updated or changed on the PIXEL C Tablet

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, it seems the Pixel-C was a "one-and-done" deal. I was REALLY hoping for a refresh to replace my aging and slowing 10" Samsung tablet. Unfortunately, I may need to either get another Samsung (CRINGE!) or even an iPAD! I've used an iPad for work before, but never as my daily-driver personal device, it was GREAT for the corporate use but I tried setting one up for personal (borrowed from a co-worker) and I felt like I was trying to learn a new language.

That might be one of those situations where you just have to slog through until it becomes second-nature.

I think Google is seeing the "convertible" laptop/tablet Chromebook devices as the next-generation "tablet" for the ecosystem.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.