Play store reviews: Do they disappear after a certain time frame?

mellandroid

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
When an App is reviewed for a specific application does the review disappear after a period? I performed a review on an app called Mizudroid a VOIP app and the review is no longer visible. This is not the only app. I have upgraded to 10.

mellandroid

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
B. Diddy I have problems with the play store. Issues of apps not appearing in my app list and the latest "samsung WE voip" Saying cannot install from your country. See forum "Why am I showing a Google Duo update when I don't have it in my Apps list?"

I stared looking at some apps that I reviewed and noticed the Mizudroid app review was not there. The review was not inappropriate I only stated the fault in which it maintains connection even when client is disconnected. From your response the review should remain as long as the same app regardless of version is the same. Correct?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
When an App is reviewed for a specific application does the review disappear after a period? I performed a review on an app called Mizudroid a VOIP app and the review is no longer visible. This is not the only app. I have upgraded to 10.
There's reviews going back as far as 2015.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
B. Diddy I have problems with the play store. Issues of apps not appearing in my app list and the latest "samsung WE voip" Saying cannot install from your country. See forum "Why am I showing a Google Duo update when I don't have it in my Apps list?"

I stared looking at some apps that I reviewed and noticed the Mizudroid app review was not there. The review was not inappropriate I only stated the fault in which it maintains connection even when client is disconnected. From your response the review should remain as long as the same app regardless of version is the same. Correct?
Show a screen shot of your app list starting with letter D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, I have no insight into how the folks there determine which reviews get removed. Another thing to make sure of is that you're logging in with the exact same Google account as the one you used for the initial review (in case you've had more than one Google account).